**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 complete

2Β»

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

AWESOME @Kill_Grey . I literally finished in the past half an hour

Bro, that's a sick opening! Congrats, my dude!

Who did you use for grandmaster?
    My whole team. I went in with Nick after being motivated by a solo of MSD. I wa sso naive. Got clipped by l1 and cost me many revives. I only went for team revives.

In the end the champ who did most damage was CMM which is pretty cool since she figures I to the story pretty well.

Spend about 800 units on team revives and rest form stash
    Nice! Man, my run was a pain fest! I used G2099 to solo almost the whole tenacity path itemless, and when I got to the grandmaster, I regretted not reading his abilities elsewhere before going in the quest. I decided to check YouTube to see if there was a solo with stealthy, then I found @Karatemike415's video of him using his rank 3 Stealthy. Silly me decided to try with my rank 5, and got pummeled like 5 times in his first phase. Spent up to about 7 revives with Stealthy before deciding to switch over to Claire, lol. Claire makes the fight much more manageable when there's lag because of her quick attacks. Took lots and lots of trials; about 4 hours; almost 400k battlechips worth of 40% revives; my entire potion stash; a brain bending headache; loads of boosts; and a resolve in mind before I could FINALLY pull through!

This opening definitely made everything feel worthwhile, plus the fact that I can rank up so many champs up with the catalysts and gems.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

CONGRATS MAN!

Thanks, my dude πŸ˜ƒ
    G2099 slaughtered like 80% of the paths πŸ˜‚
    Of course she did πŸ˜‰
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

My whole team. I went in with Nick after being motivated by a solo of MSD. I wa sso naive. Got clipped by l1 and cost me many revives. I only went for team revives.

In the end the champ who did most damage was CMM which is pretty cool since she figures I to the story pretty well.

Nice! Man, my run was a pain fest! I used G2099 to solo almost the whole tenacity path itemless, and when I got to the grandmaster, I regretted not reading his abilities elsewhere before going in the quest. I decided to check YouTube to see if there was a solo with stealthy, then I found @Karatemike415's video of him using his rank 3 Stealthy. Silly me decided to try with my rank 5, and got pummeled like 5 times in his first phase. Spent up to about 7 revives with Stealthy before deciding to switch over to Claire, lol. Claire makes the fight much more manageable when there's lag because of her quick attacks. Took lots and lots of trials; about 4 hours; almost 400k battlechips worth of 40% revives; my entire potion stash; a brain bending headache; loads of boosts; and a resolve in mind before I could FINALLY pull through!

This opening definitely made everything feel worthwhile, plus the fact that I can rank up so many champs up with the catalysts and gems.
    I feel you. Beofre doing the fight I watched two full length guide videos so I had an idea about how he worked. But of course theory and practice are way different.

I spend all the units on40% team revievs so it gave me a lot of chance to practice.

All in all I'm thankful Kabam didn't make. Act 6 100% a requirement for THrone breaker

If they do send revievs for doing act 6 pre nerf I might go into the abyss as eell
    Lol, the funny thing is that the final wave of nerfs came live immediately I got to 6.4.3 darkhawk. He didn't have raptor upgrades, but al the prior bosses I fought were at their original strength. Infinity man had the big power gain; Mysterio had armor break immunity; etc.

Also, I'm definitely not doing abyss anytime soon πŸ˜‚
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats @Kill_Grey G2099 for the win,this has motivated me,I will stop being a lazy ass and put more energy into story
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

I feel you. Beofre doing the fight I watched two full length guide videos so I had an idea about how he worked. But of course theory and practice are way different.

I spend all the units on40% team revievs so it gave me a lot of chance to practice.

All in all I'm thankful Kabam didn't make. Act 6 100% a requirement for THrone breaker

If they do send revievs for doing act 6 pre nerf I might go into the abyss as eell
    Lol, the funny thing is that the final wave of nerfs came live immediately I got to 6.4.3 darkhawk. He didn't have raptor upgrades, but al the prior bosses I fought were at their original strength. Infinity man had the big power gain; Mysterio had armor break immunity; etc.

I did the final araptoid boss a couple of hours maybe befor ethe nerf hit. So I don't knwo if I'll be eligible if they do send out. Fingers crossed.

Darkhawk was a joke with magneto.

IMIW was pretty ok with Void

**** mysterio
    Lol, I used Stealthy for adaptoid, Mysterio and darkhawk. Soloed darkhawk, but Mysterio was a bit expensive, and I had to turn off Suicides at him and for the rest of the run. Adaptoid was about 2 revives, because I have problems evading his kind of SP 1 due to the nightmare that is variant 3 Kang boss, lol.

Infinity man I used G2099 to get him down to 15%. A few heavies would have finished off the fight, but I got hot by his heavy. The power gain was excessive, and thank God they decided to reduced it. Finished off with ghost.
    Holros said:

Congrats @Kill_Grey G2099 for the win,this has motivated me,I will stop being a lazy ass and put more energy into story

Thank you, my man! πŸ™‚
    Wait, I thought you've already completed act 6 as well πŸ˜‚
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

I did the final araptoid boss a couple of hours maybe befor ethe nerf hit. So I don't knwo if I'll be eligible if they do send out. Fingers crossed.

**** mysterio
    Lol, I used Stealthy for adaptoid, Mysterio and darkhawk. Soloed darkhawk, but Mysterio was a bit expensive, and I had to turn off Suicides at him and for the rest of the run. Adaptoid was about 2 revives, because I have problems evading his kind of SP 1 due to the nightmare that is variant 3 Kang boss, lol.

Infinity man I used G2099 to get him down to 15%. A few heavies would have finished off the fight, but I got hot by his heavy. The power gain was excessive, and thank God they decided to reduced it. Finished off with ghost.
    Yeah. Even though the sp1 of adaptoid has a large window it's easy to get clipped.

For Mysterio I used a boost which makes skill champs immune to debuffs every 10 hits. I only died becaus his hevay and hevay recovery is so fast
    Lol, I completely forgot about those boosts πŸ˜‚. Luckily for me, I stumbled upon a video on YouTube of someone using Stealthy against that Mysterio about 6 months or so ago. I used his strategy to beat him.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good job! I’m Jealous of the pulls.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome, congrats!
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

**** mysterio

Yeah. Even though the sp1 of adaptoid has a large window it's easy to get clipped.

For Mysterio I used a boost which makes skill champs immune to debuffs every 10 hits. I only died becaus his hevay and hevay recovery is so fast
    Lol, I completely forgot about those boosts πŸ˜‚. Luckily for me, I stumbled upon a video on YouTube of someone using Stealthy against that Mysterio about 6 months or so ago. I used his strategy to beat him.
    Lol, this took a while to get approved.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i absolutely love the amount of catalysts and gold we get from completion of act six. i finally got to r5 my symb supreme and bring my prestige over 9k.
    HI_guys said:

i absolutely love the amount of catalysts and gold we get from completion of act six. i finally got to r5 my symb supreme and bring my prestige over 9k.

Yeah. I'm roght now at 8 M gold and I was not that close to it
    I'm at 12 million πŸ˜‚
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…
    Did you have any potions saved up or anything along the lines? I have to start saving up for 6.3 and 6.4 so im trying to get a guesstimate on units and item reserves.
    Astounds said:

Did you have any potions saved up or anything along the lines? I have to start saving up for 6.3 and 6.4 so im trying to get a guesstimate on units and item reserves.

lol i had nothing saved up except for three fourty percent revives. no units either because all of my resources were drained in 6.2.2.
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Yeah. I'm roght now at 8 M gold and I was not that close to it
    I'm at 12 million πŸ˜‚
    im down to 3million now after going crazy with rank ups.
    Astounds said:

I had about 25 level 3 health pots from RoL, but only about 3 single ones. I started with about 10 lvl 1 revives and about 4 level 2. Also had 15 single level 4 health pots, and some level 4 team health pots. Spent about 600 units on grandmaster.