**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Takes a very long time to login and general slow switch between tabs as well. Kabam, please resolve this. We are missing out on daily rewards because of the huge login time and not having the patience to wait for such a long time.
    Device Samsung On7 prime
    Android
    Both wifi and data
  • Three days after update (IST), MCOC is not responding properly. I'm struck on the initial 'logging in page' and it's showing the wifi sign whereas my internet speed is about 10-15 mb/s.
    My in-game name: SoulSurvivor95
    My device: Motorola G5s plus
    Operating system: Android
    Android version : 8.1.0
    MCOC version : 28.2.0
    Internet connection: cell data
    Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but in vain
  • 95Huskers95Huskers Posts: 5
    I'm having SAME issue! Been trying for over an hr now. I'm using my WiFi which has excellent connection. I've even tried using data. My phone is LG G6
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    Same thing here, Kabam can you sort this out please, majority of players are suffering from this bug. It took me 14 minutes today, literally 14 minutes to load into the game
  • SlimCraigySlimCraigy Posts: 20
    edited October 2020
    Evertime I try and log in I get hit with the connection error symbol until the game decides to let me in. Starrting to annoy me now!
    Kabam. Get it sorted!
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

At this point I've literally been waiting for 30 mins to get into the game, checked both on wifi and cellular, force stopped and restarted the game, restarted the device, still not in. Maybe I'll consider quitting since there's been no update on this by anyone.

Looks like they're phasing the game out for Android
  • Rakee007Rakee007 Posts: 6
    I have the same issue
    Im using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
    Android 10
    MIUI 12.0.3
    And im using wifi
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    yeah its taking me like 3 minutes everytime I wanna log in, doesn't seem like a lot but for just logging into the game it's a bit much
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Galaxy S8 here.
    It does log in but takes between 2 to 5 minutes and even ingame loading screens can take about 3 times longer than usual.
    Android 10 latest update on both wifi and 4G.
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 ★★
    Xiaomi note 9S (Android 10)
    On cellular 4G & Wifi both

Still lagging upon loading takes 5-7 mins, incursions are frustrating with this connection issue, Aq & Aw after each fight shows a wifi sign for indicating connection issue! Its a mini heart attack and prayer everytime -_-

Give us an update atleast!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

My game is struck on loading screen and showing the wifi sign whereas my internet speed is 10 mb/s. I tried every thing even uninstalling and then downloading it from play store. But it is struck on the initial screen.

Device : Motorola G5s plus
    In-game name: SoulSurvivor95
    Device Version : 8.1.0
    Game version : 28.2.0

@rahul9582084064

I have the same device. Do you have a VPN server of some sort running? Since the update, the game servers seem to deny requests from VPN servers. I have to disable my VPN firewall in order to play. But even then, he only logs in while using 4G. Once I'm logged in, I can switch to Wi-Fi.
  • Oseus98Oseus98 Posts: 22
    Not able to log in at all
  • Oseus98Oseus98 Posts: 22
    I have the same issue. Stuck on the loading screen
    Using a Samsung galaxy A31
  • EmerbizzEmerbizz Posts: 15
    Device: Google Pixel 4
    Android: 11

Since the most recent update of MCOC it takes looong time to start the game and to start every fight. It is frustrating.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Rakee007 said:

I have the same issue
    Im using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
    Android 10
    MIUI 12.0.3
    And im using wifi

@Rakee007 while you wait you can put the game on small screen and do other things.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Gionee K3 (M100)
    Android 9
    Basically same issue as everyone above, extremely slow loading to get in. Increased loading times for fights. Increased lag in-fight. Everything has fallen into disarray!
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Sony xz
    Wifi and data
    Takes ages to log in and connection is always iffy
  • Smally2424Smally2424 Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    Hi for the pass two days it takes me abt 2 or 3 min to login.
    Device: samsung galaxy A20s
  • ZaRrIcKZaRrIcK Posts: 3
    Huawei p40 lite on both wifi and 4g.
    Android 10
    Game hasn't been loading from the 4 days ago.
  • StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    Can we get a fix for this yet? Like its funny how fast you are to fix **** that doesn't benefit you guys but when something affects the community its like it doesn't exist. We have guys that can't even log in and its screwing us in aq.
  • yossyoss Posts: 22
    Game is unplayable at the moment, if it'll continue like this it might be the thing that will help me quit the game.
  • YanixYanix Posts: 2
    i fell asleep while waiting in the loading screen smh
  • for the past months ios had also a problem regarding logging in issue with the game but same day fix. now android users are experiencing this problem a bit similar with problems of ios before. but with android a day has already passed and still havent heard for the support team and same problem still occurs. how are we ganno play like this?? AW and AW are being compromised wtf. lost my interest in the game!
  • I cant get into my game. The title screen constantly has the red wifi signal in the bottom right of the screen and doesnt seem to load. I've waited half an hour without results. In game name:TipShark67 Device: Samsung J6
  • Vaibhav678Vaibhav678 Posts: 27
    I didn't understood bro will you explain in detail what is this case no. Will it solve this issue
  • Emad00700Emad00700 Posts: 0
    Since update i try to connect the game but connection issue plz resolve the issues as soon.