**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabam I really need a Revive compensation

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today while clearing masochism the game crashed 2 times and I lost 50 percent of my health both the times.
Compensate my heals and energy Kabam and fix ur stupid bug and network issues

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Oh Kabam my game crashed again now let's open it and see 8f Corvus has 60 or 30 percent health
    I just need those heals and revives wasted during those crashes nothing else.
    Plz KABAM PLZZZZ
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Get a better connection.
    My connection is absolutely fine

Get a better connection.

U don't need to poke ur nose into every compensation thread.
    I am just waiting for a response from kabam
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I have played multiple times today and haven`t had any problems. I also play on android.
    Why should Kabam compensate you for your bad connectivity.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    If you know that you and many other people are facing ingame problems that will affect your gameplay , why are you doing your tough content now?
    Its permanent content for a reason.

If you know that you and many other people are facing ingame problems that will affect your gameplay , why are you doing your tough content now?
    Its permanent content for a reason.

It isn't about content it's about the crashes.
    Since 8 months it's the 1st time I'm facing 6 crashes at a time.
    And my connectivity is absolutely fine.
    U people r still posting but Kabam has not interacted yet
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    shield456 said:

Get a better connection.

U don't need to poke ur nose into every compensation thread.
    I am just waiting for a response from kabam
    If you don't want to hear from the public, only from kabam, why are you posting on a public forum??

Send a ticket in to kabam using their customer service system. That way you get to talk to kabam and don't have to deal with us peasants on the forum that are below your majesty.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Just like @The_Sentry06 said nobody is forcing you to run through your story content now.
    If you keep losing your champs then you need to think for yourself and stop blaming Kabam.
    Just maybe do something easy like arena to gain units so you can smash out the story when all this issues are done.

Just like @The_Sentry06 said nobody is forcing you to run through your story content now.
    If you keep losing your champs then you need to think for yourself and stop blaming Kabam.
    Just maybe do something easy like arena to gain units so you can smash out the story when all this issues are done.

that's something insightful.
    @Blood_raise1 thanks for ur advice will be try8ng something else for now and will be gaining units and revives.
    @The_Sentry06 Now I understood what u said
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    shield456 said:

@Blood_raise1 thanks for ur advice will be try8ng something else for now and will be gaining units and revives.
    Thanks for the free insightful. Best of luck to you while pushing through the content.

But still what Kabam plz reply here asap and close this thread like u always do

shield456 said:

Thanks for the free insightful. Best of luck to you while pushing through the content.

Thx mate :)
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

what phone do you use? And did you fill out the android bug form in the bugs section?
    Lormif said:

shield456 said:

what phone do you use? And did you fill out the android bug form in the bugs section?
    Yeah mate filled exactly twice and I use VIVO Y95
    Was shocked when I realized that the game has crashed so many times for the 1st time in my Mcoc history
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    In my opinion, masochism is a pretty hard node for beginners. Since you’ve relied on parry, it’s hard to train your muscle memory back to not partying and go straight for a combo. However this gets so much more annoying when your game keeps disconnecting, so I understand this. My recommendation to you is to restart your phone as that might help clear up some connection issues you might have. If that doesn’t work, try and reset your router/modem if possible if you think it’s your internet. If it isn’t, it might be the game, in which I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling (make sure you make a kabam account so you can get your account back if you do this)

However if you find masochism hard, I have 2 tips for you.
    1. Learn to reparry. This is essentially parrying twice in a combo because your first one didn’t stick (due to the debuff being removed by masochism) this helps to still parry stun like you used to so that you get openings for combos.
    2. My second tip is to use someone who works around the game’s basic mechanics, such as quake or ghost, or, someone who you’re comfortable intercepting with.

Alternatively you can use a direct counter to masochism like omega red, storm pyramid X, apocalypse or even champs with ability accuracy reduction like archangel. These champions shut down the node so you don’t even need to think about reparrying.

Hazzalec1 said:

In my opinion, masochism is a pretty hard node for beginners. Since you’ve relied on parry, it’s hard to train your muscle memory back to not partying and go straight for a combo. However this gets so much more annoying when your game keeps disconnecting, so I understand this. My recommendation to you is to restart your phone as that might help clear up some connection issues you might have. If that doesn’t work, try and reset your router/modem if possible if you think it’s your internet. If it isn’t, it might be the game, in which I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling (make sure you make a kabam account so you can get your account back if you do this)

However if you find masochism hard, I have 2 tips for you.
    1. Learn to reparry. This is essentially parrying twice in a combo because your first one didn’t stick (due to the debuff being removed by masochism) this helps to still parry stun like you used to so that you get openings for combos.
    2. My second tip is to use someone who works around the game’s basic mechanics, such as quake or ghost, or, someone who you’re comfortable intercepting with.

Alternatively you can use a direct counter to masochism like omega red, storm pyramid X, apocalypse or even champs with ability accuracy reduction like archangel. These champions shut down the node so you don’t even need to think about reparrying.

I am comfortable with IMIW AND VOID intercept.
    Am still learning my ghost.
    Just wish I get a 4or 5star quake which I have mastered on my mini account
    Trying to Intercept with Ghost and Corvus means to get a combo on face for me
This discussion has been closed.