**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We Need Thronebreaker Difficulty

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
It'll never be enough Kabam, you can't win!

Cavalier difficulty could be harder. You should let us all employ UnitsMan full time and bring on a Thronebreaker difficulty now you've made the title. Thanks.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

They need to do something for the endgame players, maybe make it more difficult for thronebreaker like a global stat boost on everything maybe some more nodes, and give us extra rewards, because it’s the 2nd month and it’s already old news, uc was game changing for everyone who was uc, this is only game changing for new cavs

Yes and no I’m do Agerd. With uc and that’s. And cav is new for news cav. I’m just find cav boring same node as last time
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    The title has only just come out. You’ll be waiting a while until you have a thronebreaker difficulty I think...
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

They need to do something for the endgame players, maybe make it more difficult for thronebreaker like a global stat boost on everything maybe some more nodes, and give us extra rewards, because it’s the 2nd month and it’s already old news, uc was game changing for everyone who was uc, this is only game changing for new cavs

If they wanted to make a new difficulty, then Cav should have been introduced a long time ago. Throne breaker difficulty when they've just introduced the title will just increase the gap between the top and others since the rewards will obviously scale up.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

You need a slap on your back side for saying you need a thornbreaker difficulty appreciated whats in front of you not whats behind you.

Appreciate what? Not far from Outdated rewards difficulty with recycled nodes quest?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

You need a slap on your back side for saying you need a thornbreaker difficulty appreciated whats in front of you not whats behind you.

Appreciate what? Not far from Outdated rewards difficulty with recycled nodes quest?
    Do you really want to use items and Usage on absurd Event quests?

There is never a balance. Its rither its to hard for the rewards, or the rewards are not enough or its to easy...

Only if Kabam could get rid of Efin RNG based rewards it would make me very happy.
    I’d rather it be like when uc first came out (minus an ice Phoenix equivalent) rather than what it is now, offer the easier access rewards on c1/2 exploration or completion, but have full exploration be super hard but have huge rewards
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★

Do you really want to use items and Usage on absurd Event quests?

There is never a balance. Its rither its to hard for the rewards, or the rewards are not enough or its to easy...

Only if Kabam could get rid of Efin RNG based rewards it would make me very happy.

Bro, the person u are talking to have completed all the present content in game..... He might be getting revives and boosts from solo events plus act 6 compensation..... What do u think where can he use all these resources???
    Plus he might be having many 6* rank3 champs which will also reduce his item usage in harder difficulties.... So I don't see any reason why he will not want a harder difficulty...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

just curious ... what would you say is the percentage of end game players vs everyone else who are not? in my experience in gaming, those high level players are but a very small minority of the game base. it may appear like everyone is because of YouTube but i'd wager that there isn't more than 2% of the base that has completed and explored all content. so to create something specifically for 2% of the base is likely not a bullet point. just my opinion of course.

what percentage do you put end game players at?