**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom vs Medusa poll

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
Which champion is really better of the two?

Venom vs Medusa poll 58 votes

Venom (Please state why)
70%
SnakeEyes69TJ82Lvernon15DarkSoulDLXHammerbro_64charaderdude2Albi⁴7²00⁴cx23433CiciliatoRookiieRamadaRockypantherxMeebletongforcefanDart1981Akkarin23EtjamaO_Deadpool_ODeaconDonDudu2809 41 votes
Medusa (Please state why)
29%
nameplasWarlord5386HeattblasttdrakeWARLORDMoosetiptroniccookiedealerKDSuperFlash10slayer6LeoZedRenaxqqJragonMaster170DiabolicAceOfDiamondSAFI_KM0RN1NGST4Rtuan96avenge_123 17 votes

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Venom (Please state why)
    His buffs are good and his bleed
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Venom (Please state why)
    Venom counters more, spiders, tech power drain champs, havok. He has loads of buffs which increase his damage as well as damage over time and armour breaks and also has the true strike mechanic
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Venom (Please state why)
    For what I played, Medusa is only better against robots and for caustic temper. For other situations Venom is better
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Venom (Please state why)
    Variant 5
  • SvkSvk Posts: 9
    Venom (Please state why)
    Because of True Strike
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Venom (Please state why)
    I would truly say medusa because of her capability to complete labryinth of legends and her awesome portrayal against major in-game bosses but Venom I really love his damage output most of all proking his
    bleeds also he could use a little less RNG

My play style is to heavy attack every time I gain a defensive buff unless required and convert it to an offensive buff 'hopefully precision' but I distinctively dislike it when his RNG fails you e.g proking two physical resistances in a row

But a wonderfully designed character overall he has always clashed close to medusa who isn't a bad champion either
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Both great champs for different content.
    Medusa i say has the edge due to being able to stack 30 bleeds and at r5 her hits are insane hard with 3-6 fury and shut robots down also from there abilitys 👌🏼
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Venom (Please state why)
    Hard choice because I have both at rank 5 as a 4 star, but venom just feels like he has more damage
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Medusa definitely
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Venom (Please state why)

Every champ that Medusa counters, magneto does better. The niche utility that she served I'd say is no more niche. I'd go with venom.

Very very valid point thank you for your reasoning
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Venom (Please state why)
    All medusa does is armor break. Venom bleeds, gains a **** ton of buffs, and can go unblockable at the end of the fight. He is just better.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Venom (Please state why)
    Advent of magneto has just made medusa irrelevant.