**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your 5* pulls from the new 5* featured crystal

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
In my main account I pulled in this order Havok, KM, KM and Darkhawk

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Venom. Used my calendar gem on him.
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    You are a little late to the party
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Whooo said:

You are a little late to the party

Tks Pal
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

From my weekly 11k crystal, I nearly fell out of my chair!
    No_oneuk said:

From my weekly 11k crystal, I nearly fell out of my chair!

Nice pull buddy...this champ still eludes me
  • SvkSvk Posts: 9
    Lol Pulled She Hulk
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    Dragon Man (2x), Annihilus, Guardian, Angela, Sasquatch, Air-walker, Black Panther (2x), Guillotine

Was going for Prof X or Wolvie pfff, doubt I'll rank any of these champs. Although Guardian is nice I guess
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Spun 1, and was hoping badly for a Hit Monkey since he seems like a lot of fun to play, and...got a Guardian instead. I'm like eh...let's test this guy out, and now I feel like I might've wanted a Guardian more than a Hit Monkey. He's so much fun to play as well!
    Jazzy011 said:

Dragon Man (2x), Annihilus, Guardian, Angela, Sasquatch, Air-walker, Black Panther (2x), Guillotine

Was going for Prof X or Wolvie pfff, doubt I'll rank any of these champs. Although Guardian is nice I guess

I like guardian and dragon man duped should be alright also. Sasquatch is a brute...

Spun 1, and was hoping badly for a Hit Monkey since he seems like a lot of fun to play, and...got a Guardian instead. I'm like eh...let's test this guy out, and now I feel like I might've wanted a Guardian more than a Hit Monkey. He's so much fun to play as well!

Don’t own him myself but I have seen a few videos showing off his ramped up SP2 damage.

The block proficiency synergy is handy also...
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I didn't hoard any crystal shards. I couldn't hoard shards if I tried. From my basic I got Kamala Khan, though.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

😃
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    One crystal so far - Wolverine :smiley:
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    3 crystals: Black Panther, Mr. Sinister and Mysterio.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Bulmkt said:

Don’t own him myself but I have seen a few videos showing off his ramped up SP2 damage.

The block proficiency synergy is handy also...
    You’re not wrong. He’s naturally going to give everyone in the team increased Block Prof, and he gains even more awakened. Also, you can do rotations depending on the match up, but that SP2 has so much burst damage it’s crazy. Really love the way he looks too.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited October 2020

My first pull from the new Featured 5* was Hit Monkey. As was by second. I wasn't really for checking for him, but honestly I think might take him to R5.

RN I have enough for three more but I'm waiting as I don't want to spend more than 11K on them lol
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Opened two so far (but going for some more over the months):

1) Guardian (11k Black Market one)
    2) Annihilus dupe (15k one)
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    My first was featured this time was she-hulk. I only get them from black iso store
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I am hoarding and will open 2 crystals together.
    Am really hunting for quake or any featured champ.
    I have already hoarded 17k
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Didn’t expect to be done with this pool so quickly - time to start saving for the next one with Apoc and CGR!

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Seeing all these 5* Wolverine pulls is making me jealous, lol
    Jazzy011 said:

A solid saving effort
    Ajisdope said:

One crystal so far - Wolverine :smiley:

One shot spin luck...nice
    doctorb said:

Seeing all these 5* Wolverine pulls is making me jealous, lol

Oops...sorry...not trying to gloat!