**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Um. I cant believe this.

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
At the risk of stirring up the whole thronebreaker attack squad.. I seriously cannot believe I just pulled this from the daily.. the drop rates must be like 0.000001% or something ridiculous like that.. I might need to go pop some cavs and see if I can get some 6* Nexus's..

I was thinking like 1k 6* shards out of a daily?! I didnt record it because.. you know.. its a daily? Who records daily crystals..

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    i gotta say those thronebreaker crystals are WAYYYYYY better than the cavs, i pulled a 5* korg out of my first one (its a korg but like its a 5* lol) and ive heard of full t5b pulls, t2as, etc. its crazy good
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait what????? 10k in a daily???????????
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

At the risk of stirring up the whole thronebreaker attack squad.. I seriously cannot believe I just pulled this from the daily.. the drop rates must be like 0.000001% or something ridiculous like that.. I might need to go pop some cavs and see if I can get some 6* Nexus's..

I was thinking like 1k 6* shards out of a daily?! I didnt record it because.. you know.. its a daily? Who records daily crystals..

Your seriously going to make me r3 Nebula if I see anymore of these throne breaker daily pulls 😂 congrats bro!
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Your seriously going to make me r3 Nebula if I see anymore of these throne breaker daily pulls 😂 congrats bro!
    @Dr_Z01dberg Wanna borrow one of mine? Seems as though I've already been treated to my 3 course lobster dinner today 😂 guess this is my reward for my defenders finally getting some AW kills
    Your tech 6* options are the same as mine I believe. If I could borrow a few mutant T5CC frags that would be amazing! Been stuck on 37k for months now 😢😢

Guess I’ll go back to grinding act6 for 100% 🤮
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    These dailies are stupidly good
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

These dailies are stupidly good

Yeah, even the lower rewards are half a t4cc or 10% t5b
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    say whaaatttt????
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    what. congrats anyway!
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Kabam ceo confirmed
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Wow I'm going to save up to 100 crystals I wonder how many 6 star shards I'll get.
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    Guess there's no way around it now... time to do Abyss
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

I was a bit iffy on whether going for Throne Breaker was worth it or not until these daily’s.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    NO WAYYYYY WTF

PUNISHER 2099 IS GOING TO R3 BOYS
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    what the, WOWOWWOWOWOW FROM A DAILY OMG OMG.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    That's awesome!!
    Although this has the same feel as when cavs came out, I get the feeling that people are gonna get some amazing pulls over the next couple of months and then the pulls will drop down and not be as exciting.