**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    I'm getting it on quake not being able to dash back after first evade while she charges her heavy. I've experienced it in normal daily and mystic quest today. I'm on an Android device.

That is happening since last 2 updates
  • I’m having the same issue with SW, Gwenpool Wolverine etc. IPhone 7 IOS11
  • MPKalaMPKala Posts: 40
    iPhone 7, up to date OS. Happens with most champs that just knock a champion back or down without stunning them. They stand there for a second or two longer, unable to react like block or dodge. It happens with stun sp1 champs as well but it just doesn’t let you follow up with an attack immediately enough to chain moves like it used to. (Thor can’t sp1, 5 hit combo, next 5 hit combo bcuz of stun length). Fighting master/heroic quest content with 5/50 gwenpool, Thor, Gilly, ww2 cap and iceman
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    to be honest, dash forward/backward, evade are the core skills of this game, you guys cannot just change them. Doing this will kill the game.

Slowly killing it for me
  • I just tried to see if it's affected me and yes, couldn't dash back after S2 with Wolverine with opponent against the wall.
    Android 8.0
  • Same. Can't move after specials. Back or forward.

Samsung s7
    Nougat 7.0
  • Same. Can't move after specials. Back or forward.

Samsung s7
    Nougat 7.0
  • Are we getting paid to do your jobs now?
  • I have iphone 6 ios 11.0.1 and the issues experiencing are the lag in aw, its horrible. Also game will disconect of my wifi randomly and say I have no internet connection and then in half a second it’ll reconnect again. Luckily if im in arenas itll restart the match im in but not all the time. Ive lost a few fights because of that. Im also experiencing all the gameplay issues everyone is posting here and definitely agree this bug needs to be fixed because im running through my potions and revives with all these issues.
  • LodeexeLodeexe Posts: 40
    My Champions become unresponsive for about a second after using a special (mostly while I have the opponent in the corner) which then leaves me unable to dash forward, back, or block. This is affecting multiple characters. Samsung S8+ Android 7.0 Good thing I'm on a break from being in an alliance at the moment because this would ruin AQ/AW
  • Same. After hulk special the hard hit doesn't work. You have to low hit, then hard hit.
  • MPKalaMPKala Posts: 40
    My 2 cents...not sure how these things don’t get found in testing. You could literally hire 8 people that play this game all the time on different devices and grind arena and let them test the patch and I guarantee that they will find these bugs we’ll before you release updates/patches. Not sure what y’all currently do but if it was that, you would have found these issues.
  • MerekMerek Posts: 10
    Every champ I have used basically is doing this, so less of "which champs are you experiencing this with" -assume all because it is. "What rank?" All of them
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    iPhone 7 Plus playing in the arena using mordo

iOS and game are up to date
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit

Are the updates tested before being dished out or no? We all need a 100% confirmation kabam.
  • The Oneplus 3 Turbo has this problem as well
  • Scarlet Witch, Rank 5, Story (5.2.1/2), Psylock, Ghost Rider, Joe Fixit.
    Scarlet Witch, Rank 5, ROL, Winter Soldier.
    Storm, Rank 4, Story (5.2.1/2), Iceman, Electro
    Captain America WWII, Rank 5, Story (5.3.1/2), Ice Man, Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Electro.

iPhone7
    iOS 11
    Game Update 15.0
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Is anyone else having this issue with champs not moving and just hitting air after connecting with a special that stuns?

A few people in my alliance are reporting this so it isn't my device, and it isn't OS specific either
  • BoatdudeBoatdude Posts: 11
    edited September 2017
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Active - yes, dashback bug affects me. Android 6.0.1
  • I’ve been experiencing this for a while, usually when fighting any character with ranged attacks, or when they dash forward. This glitch is very noticeable when using Rogue, and is often paired with the defenders having a ‘reflex’ and blocking/parrying (in Alliance Wars) when attacking, interrupting 4- and 5-hit combos, with no nodes indicating an ability that might trigger these errors. I have experienced these bugs in game versions 14.1.0, 15.0, and 15.1.0 using iOS 10 and 11 on my iPhone 7.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Funny thing is, if you read 15.1 release notes this was supposedly FIXED for 'some' characters!
    Fixed an issue where players were unable to take any action after using Special Attacks of some Champions
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/v15-1-release-notes/

This happens with ANY of my champs in ANY game mode when I have the opponent pinned against the wall and launch SP1 or SP2.
    iPhone 7+ iOS 11
    iPad Mini-4 iOS 11
  • NoobstraNoobstra Posts: 8
    iPhone 7plus, still on ios10.3.

Have not noticed in heroic Mode only because I'm auto fighting.

Lost two champs in aw after trying to repeatedly parry and block. One champ didn't get a single hit in (ultron vs storm).

My GR same issue.
  • AndyB1985AndyB1985 Posts: 41
    I first experienced this bug in LoL, on Abomination and using Iceman. I am on a Galaxy s7 running the latest OS and MCOC versions. I guess my month of farming units might have gone down the drain.

#ContestofBugs
  • Seems like it is doing it with all champs. Blocking and dash back is spotty. Using android.
  • This “BUG” is worse on champs that their specials have at least some chance to stun the opponent. It is not just the ones you know it will. But the champs even on the right synergy teams that can have this issue as well.
  • Happening with most champs after special 1 or 2. Night crawler, ultron, rocket luke cage and mordo. Including others. Phone s7 edge
  • Galaxy S6 edge plus. Every champ. Every game mode. Latest android update. Fix asap!!!!!!! This is unacceptable. I think you guys need to hire new beta testers!!