**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne breaker title requirements poll

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
Please feel free to explain why

Throne breaker title requirements poll 88 votes

Throne breaker title should only be obtainable by ranking a 6 star champion to rank 3
45%
GroundedWisdomdanielmathMaiicolDiazShadowstrikeCliffordcanGmonkeyOsfan8Hammerbro_64WorknprogressSgtSlaughter78Wicket329Erernallove1939GoddessIliasVoltolosbrandinhopigupompomJChanceH9Xva23DoubleDeltaDeacon 40 votes
Throne breaker title should be bestowed if you have a fully formed tier 5 class catalyst
54%
DeeparviRazorDevilNick_Caine_32zuffyChovnerNoodes_Forwardgannicus0830yossAlex13369Titan_ChronosLt_Magnum_1DarkSoulDLXBluestoneWrathfulRavenG0311RoOOtsMoot4LifeTheHoodedDormammuHuskers327 48 votes

Comments

• I refer you to the other 1000000090 topics on this.

It’s fine.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    please stop
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I already know what video you got this from
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I already know what video you got this from

I think we all do
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Throne breaker title should be bestowed if you have a fully formed tier 5 class catalyst
    I agree they should change it to where you have a fully form t 5 class catalyst. I have a couple of rank 3 but think that going with the t5cc is better since players wont be forced to rank up something not useful to them.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    G0311 said:

I agree they should change it to where you have a fully form t 5 class catalyst. I have a couple of rank 3 but think that going with the t5cc is better since players wont be forced to rank up something not useful to them.

no one is forcing you to do anything.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Throne breaker title should only be obtainable by ranking a 6 star champion to rank 3
    They said they already lowered it more than they wanted to before announcing it. Stop complaining when it could have been something like A6 100% and Abyss completion. All this whining is probably making Kabam question why they made it as accessible as they did in the first place. Next time they will likely have the requirements be exclusively endgame so people with poorly developed rosters don’t throw a fit.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Bro we finished this conversation last week, STOP MAKING new threads it is what it is, and will not be changed. Is it that hard for people to understand?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

They said they already lowered it more than they wanted to before announcing it. Stop complaining when it could have been something like A6 100% and Abyss completion. All this whining is probably making Kabam question why they made it as accessible as they did in the first place. Next time they will likely have the requirements be exclusively endgame so people with poorly developed rosters don’t throw a fit.

No, next time they'll release as intended anticipating people to cry about it, then drop it to where they would have settled anyway so people think they've won..

We werent even going to get this title pre road map, the next title was suppose to come at B2.2 if I remember rightly with multiple R3s required
    This is that title
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    The community is pretty 50 50 about it!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★

The community is pretty 50 50 about it!

It's not, just your poll.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Where’s the ‘neither, it should be abyss exploration and act 6 exploration to teach all the salty complainers a lesson’ option
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    This is getting old.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Not to be rude, but do you have to make a poll on
    a topic every time a YouTuber makes a video on it?

Also, it's should be at least 100% Act 6 and Abyss completion minimum to separate between Cavaliers and Thronebreakers.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Neither. if i can actually complete 6-4 without an R3 that should be good enough. as it is i'll likely complete 6-4 but have no idea when i'll even have a fully formed class catalyst to bring someone up to 6* and once that happens i'll R3 any character even the worst character in the game. So ya as others have said stop complaining. If you have a fully formed class catalyst use it on any player or don't and keep waiting.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

None of that ... 100% Act 6 AND 100% Abyss....

That would be more reasonable if the cost of the Abyss weren't so champ dependent. I'm not running it until I have Aegon or an equally effective option.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Have you missed the previous threads on this?