**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better gaming for all for free

Hi i and my son have been playing this game for about 10 years now my son was 5years old when we started playing he has been trying to get a gold pool for about five years but he keeps complaining about getting the same useless characters over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over can anyone else understand what I mean I think if someone sorts that problem out then people are more likely to enjoy the gaming experience

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Game isn't out for 10 years.
    Goldpool isn't out for 5 years.
    Your son legally shouldn't be playing this game.
    You typed the same thing "over and over" again.
    There is no problem with the crystal that gives the goldpool.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Goldpool isn't even in basic 5* crystals. You know that right?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    This is satire right?
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118

Game isn't out for 10 years.
    Goldpool isn't out for 5 years.
    Your son legally shouldn't be playing this game.
    You typed the same thing "over and over" again.
    There is no problem with the crystal that gives the goldpool.

totally correct
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Spam 😝
  • СлоникСлоник Posts: 29
    B3Rz3rk4 said:

Hi i and my son have been playing this game for about 10 years now my son was 5years old when we started playing he has been trying to get a gold pool for about five years but he keeps complaining about getting the same useless characters over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over can anyone else understand what I mean I think if someone sorts that problem out then people are more likely to enjoy the gaming experience

круто!!!играть во что то больше времени чем это что то существует)))
  • СлоникСлоник Posts: 29

B3Rz3rk4 said:

круто!!!играть во что то больше времени чем это что то существует)))
    или я чего то не знал...?))