**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Strongest 3 combo in the game

HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
Omega Red, Magneto, Sabertooth.

Gotta fight magik? Use OR

Gotta fight weapon x? Use Mag

Gotta fight iceman? Use Sabertooth

Gotta fight thing? Use anyone (OR works the best imo)

Gotta fight NF? Use OR

Gotta fight Annihilus? Use Mag

Gotta fight Morningstar/BWCV? Use OR

Gotta fight Mojo? Use (probably magik) Mag

Gotta fight Nova? Use Mag

Gotta fight Iron Patriot??? Use Mag

Y'all get the point. I consider these three to be strongest 3 combo in game, CMM, NF, and Quake are at tight second. Anyone wanna dispute these with a stronger 3 combo? (No you can't just use ghost for everything I mean a combo of characters that cover the other's weaknesses). Only weakness for these lads are the power gain champs, but if you need to fight one keep some room for a power control champ like Magik.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,803 ★★★★★
    You can pretty much Quake this entire list
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Oh, I think I've done a thread like this before.
    It's gotta be Quake, Ghost and Claire.

I made sure they're all different classes because of a node called "colorblind" in Incursions, and for versatility in general. Not sure if there's much nodes these 3 can't overcome.

Major problem would be an Elsa Bloodstone with suicides.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Right now? I’m loving the mutant trinity of sabre omega mags, especially in war, currently deathless using that team and have take some of the toughest fights out there like node 25 nick and r3 stun reflect polka power thing
    edited October 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Iceman awakened automatically places coldsnap and your done
    That’s easy. Just wait until the coldsnap expires, then Quake normally
    That’s hoping the coldsnap won’t kill you automatically, but in most scenarios, you should be fine.
    Depends on how much health you have lol. Assuming you’re at full (or close to), then you should be fine.

The other problem might be Iron Patriot
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Easy answer... quake, NF and Sparkles
    Mcdonalds said:

Kill_Grey said:

I made sure they're all different classes because of a node called "colorblind" in Incursions, and for versatility in general. Not sure if there's much nodes these 3 can't overcome.

You may need a doctor saying Claire is the best partner for the other ladies
    Jkjk lol, I’ve never got Claire (cries), so I’m not sure how well she would be, but I know Doom is doom and forever doom will be doom
    Doom might be Doom, but you would most likely need a regener for a versatile and sustainable team. And also a Champ that overcomes/ignores/exploits the opponent's immunities. Doom can't do those things.

Another thing you have to consider is a node like diss track. Doom can stack incinerates, but if there's an immune champ, you're completely screwed. Quake can handle diss track as well, but if you have a force of will or stun immune node and/or champ; there's no hope. You're very unlikely to find a force of will Iceman with diss track.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Deadpool, Deadpool X force, Deadpool some other color
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @HavocGamer49

A good combo, but they can only cover those fights if they can handle the nodes that come with it. There's others teams that can cover a lot more.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★

Weapon x would like a word with you
    Mcdonalds said:

Kill_Grey said:

Mcdonalds said:

Kill_Grey said:

You may need a doctor saying Claire is the best partner for the other ladies
    Jkjk lol, I’ve never got Claire (cries), so I’m not sure how well she would be, but I know Doom is doom and forever doom will be doom
    Doom might be Doom, but you would most likely need a regener for a versatile and sustainable team. And also a Champ that overcomes/ignores/exploits the opponent's immunities. Doom can't do those things.

Another thing you have to consider is a node like diss track. Doom can stack incinerates, but if there's an immune champ, you're completely screwed. Quake can handle diss track as well, but if you have a force of will or stun immune node and/or champ; there's no hope. You're very unlikely to find a force of will Iceman with diss track.

Doom has the higher statistics and also the insane power control + nullifying all buffs not requiring a champ to have immunities, or have some kind of debuff interaction as well as guaranteed crits on heavys with synergies is fun. Sp3 fury is insane, as it doubles attack, and once you get 2 furies, the Annihilus synergy gives him a 20K heavy (6* rank 1 is what I got)
    I’m not saying Claire is trash and shouldn’t be in the line up of ghost and quake, but I would prefer him there more. Your opinion is 1000% valid
    Thank you
    Not really sure why your reply is so weird, but you seem to have forgotten that there are nodes that shutdown power gain, making Doom almost completely ineffective.

Weapon x would like a word with you
    He’s pretty easy. Quaked him in mutant treasure island everytime
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Quake, Ghost, and anyone else. Preferably someone strong.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Incinerate 30 + healblock passive has entered
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Doctor Doom, Magneto and Human Torch
  • Nomercy9Nomercy9 Posts: 48
    None of these are even close to my trio.
    CMM, Nick and Quake
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    To everyone saying CMM NF and Quake I do consider that as the second strongest combination. It just isn't as strong as the mutant trinity imo