**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• drakeWARLORDdrakeWARLORD Posts: 21
    Poco F1 android 10 miui 11 both WiFi and mobile data
  • even the even quest are being compromised for the time it takes for logging in tsk tsk. then you have aq aol lol pause after clicking the fight button with boosters duration being wasted. and now you have those monsters and hunters crystal in soul boost store which you cant even look, see and know the quantity that you have and 99 percent of the prize champs are full of trash. what a very poor management.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    what device are you using?
  • most android samsung users around the world experiencing this even my friends in a different country
  • in addition to these, arena grinders and incursions are being affected too
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    Why @Kabam Not doing anything...!?!
    We Are Having Server issues But They Are doing Nothing,
    It's beed 3 days...
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    There is no Mobile Problem..
    It's because of Server..
    So,we can't do anything.
  • AbarairenjiAbarairenji Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    I lost arena streak TWICE today, and everything is updated on my side even restart my phone and everything. Please fix asap.
  • Malikusama1Malikusama1 Posts: 1
    Hy kabam.
    4.5 days ago i face this problem when your team solve this issue reloading time 10 minutes how i play this game please please solve this issue earlier
    Thank you
  • Same with me I’ve lost revives and units due to crashing in AQ and event quest
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Any sort of an update or acknowledgement on these issues?
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise for the continued interruptions and loading delays. Due to the unfortunate nature of the issue, we regret that we are unable to implement a solution at this very moment. However, our team has made great progress in finding the most effective methods of tackling this issue. Once again, we regret the circumstances at hand, but our team has worked tirelessly on some very promising solutions, which will be implemented in the coming week. Unfortunately, we must ask kindly that you all persevere the weekend with us! We appreciate your continued show of support for the Contest and hope to return the Contest to its full might and glory in the coming week!

"..coming week..."

We appreciate the response.

😔😔😔

*Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne plays in the background*
  • michaelvc9michaelvc9 Posts: 49
    @Kabam Miike 30 min for enter to the game when u are going to fix it always the android devices have less chances to everything . Arenas, leyende titles , etc.
  • Hello kabam, i'm here today to report a very annoying bug on AQ, and by the way, it has months that this happens.
    Proceeding normally, when i press the button fight on any defender of AQ map there's a huge chance that:
    1 - The fight takes very long time to start.
    2 - The fight actually doesn't start and you lose half of your health without even fighting.

This happened SEVERAL times, and is still happening right now !
    This is incredibly frustrating and unfair.
    Please, do something about.
  • michaelvc9michaelvc9 Posts: 49
    Aziz5253 said:

At this point I've literally been waiting for 30 mins to get into the game, checked both on wifi and cellular, force stopped and restarted the game, restarted the device, still not in. Maybe I'll consider quitting since there's been no update on this by anyone.

Looks like they're phasing the game out for Android

Hey @Kabam Miike you said u are not sure the problems are from your service are u sure ? Why always happend with android we cant compite with ios devices in arena or legend title and this is no fare
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    I've been gone for a few months so maybe things have changed. But the game used to boot up in maybe 20 seconds or so. Now its takes probably a minute plus. I have a galaxy s20 so it shouldn't be a hardware issue.
  • Emad00700Emad00700 Posts: 0
    edited October 2020

I think kabam support do nothing from 4 days I face this connection error.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Same @Graydrox . I've noticed a MAJOR increase in load time with the recent update. It's kind of crazy as it doesn't appear to matter which connection I use (4G LTE or WiFi). S9+, but I've never had it take this long prior.
  • Vaibhav678Vaibhav678 Posts: 27
    In the uncomfortable weekend this problem will solve
  • no resolution so far
  • Vaibhav678Vaibhav678 Posts: 27
    Yes you are right
  • Prince_vingador1Prince_vingador1 Posts: 54
    edited October 2020
    Wtf 2 minutes to login for me.
    They cant add updates without breaking the game i see
    I not even bother to login sometimes
    2 minutes to login just crazy
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Because of this connection issue, our alliance is running Map 4 + 2 + 2 in AQ
    ——Half of alliance cannot login normally
  • Kronk41Kronk41 Posts: 1
    Since the last update I have been able to log on one time. When was able to log in I was booted after 5 minutes? I have restarted the phone and also uninstalled the game and reinstalled. I see on Facebook there are many people complaining about this issue but they are not being answered. I have been playing the game since the beginning, but I'm about fed up with it!
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    yeah it's pretty messed up kabam is doing worst recently for example arenas they try to remove those death matches they ended up doing it way worse it also takes more than 5 minutes to login even more than that
  • AsadisticAsadistic Posts: 5
    I am using a Huawei Y9(2019) (model JKM-LX1) with the android 9 and game version updated to the latest one. The game has always run seamlessly for me on data and WiFi. Atm I have not been able to login to the game since the upgrade. Managed to login once maybe after great difficulty and a ten minute load time. Have lost on daily rewards and was unable to attack in war as well, which may have lead to a loss. Can't login on data or wifi. Both are working perfectly otherwise. My ingame name is Rors¢ha¢h
  • AsadisticAsadistic Posts: 5
    I am using a Huawei Y9(2019) (model JKM-LX1) with the android 9 and game version updated to the latest one. The game has always run seamlessly for me on data and WiFi. Atm I have not been able to login to the game since the upgrade. Managed to login once maybe after great difficulty and a ten minute load time. Have lost on daily rewards and was unable to attack in war as well, which may have lead to a loss. Can't login on data or wifi. Both are working perfectly otherwise. My ingame name is Rors¢ha¢h
  • Red00DevilRed00Devil Posts: 10
    This awesome old well known feature, which was added to prevent peeps from quitting fights to start over again, can be only seen in MCOC verse and it will stay for years to come!! and guess what, no one gives a damn about losing 50% HP when quitting a fight because against hard opponents it doesn't really matter if you have 100% HP or 10%!!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

This awesome old well known feature, which was added to prevent peeps from quitting fights to start over again, can be only seen in MCOC verse and it will stay for years to come!! and guess what, no one gives a damn about losing 50% HP when quitting a fight because against hard opponents it doesn't really matter if you have 100% HP or 10%!!

persistent connections are typically lost when you reconfigure your interface and get a new IP, as connections are typically socket based, ip:port. So when you change IPs that socket changes, and the destination server no longer recognizes your session. It is not just there to prevent people crashing to save a fight, but also a security feature.