**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite god tier champ overall?

Who is your favorite champion overall? I’m sure Kabam would like to know which of their characters you liked most, but I’m just asking this because I’m curious.

Who is your favorite god tier champ overall? 154 votes

Dr Doom
24% 38 votes
Ghost
14% 22 votes
Nick Fury
7% 11 votes
Magneto
5% 8 votes
Warlock
5% 8 votes
Quake
11% 17 votes
Corvus Glaive
7% 12 votes
Hulkbuster
1% 2 votes
Human Torch
3% 6 votes
Other
19% 30 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Cap iw
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    I just selected other bcause I like “all” of them, they are all too good so can’t choose!
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

You already know who i picked

Obviously you chose “other” to choose joe fixit
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Captain America IW. The king of utility of MCOC.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Sentinel. Obliterates everything.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Namor and Quake and even Doom
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    human torch is a beast,but nick fury.....better
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

I don't agree
    He does not have much utility

Silver Surfer

I don't agree
    That is his wish who he likes the most
    shield456 said:

Silver Surfer

I don't agree
    That is his wish who he likes the most
    Just telling
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    there no such thing as "god tier" they don't exist.

there no such thing as "god tier" they don't exist.

Unless you have groot
    STRENGTHS
    Mystics, especially Mephisto

Human Torch has a great matchup against Mystic champions by default, as their attacks increase his Temperature and place a Smoulder on him. And while Mephisto will enjoy increased Power Gain from Human Torch’s Incinerates, once Johnny enters Nova Form that Power will backfire, due to the Power Stings placed by Nova Flame. Mephisto’s Aura of Incineration will also put Smoulders on Human Torch.

Energy Damage
    Similar to his Mystic matchup, Human Torch benefits from taking hits from Energy attacks. These attacks will naturally push his Temperature up, and since contact attacks against Human Torch have a chance to Incinerate the Opponent, they may even put him into Nova Form without him having to throw a punch.

Whenever Human Torch would be Incinerated, he places a Smoulder Passive on himself.
    Smoulder Passives deal 0 damage and last indefinitely.

NOVA FLAME
    Nova Flame deals Energy damage over time, removes Perfect Block Chance, reduces Block Proficiency to 0, and inflicts Power Sting.
    An Opponent with Power Sting takes 699 Direct Damage when activating a Special Attack. Power Sting is removed when Nova Flame expires.
    Nova Flame Passives are treated as Incinerate Debuffs for all of Human Torch's abilities.

Incinerates

Human Torch Incinerates the Opponent with his first and last Light hits, and all his Medium and Heavy hits. These Incinerate Debuffs deal 233 damage over 3 seconds.

Incinerate removes Perfect Block Chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50% while it's active.
    The damage of all of Human Torch's Incinerate effects increases by 12% for each Incinerate or Smoulder on either Champion.

For each Incinerate on the Opponent, their Regeneration Rate is reduced by 20%.
    While Human Torch is Bleeding, the duration of all his Incinerate effects is reduced by 4 second(s).

When attacked
    contact-

0% chance to Incinerate the Opponent for 233 damage over 4 seconds. This chance increases by a flat 10% for each Incinerate or Smoulder on either Champion.

Rekindle-

Fight Start:

If Human Torch has 0 Persistent Charges and his Pre-Fight Ability is not active, he has a 14.95% chance to gain 1 Persistent Charge(s).
    This chance increases by a flat 22% every time the ability fails to activate.

now....this is something like beyond god...........

Armour Up Buffs- Provide Havok countering

Burst Damage- This is a set amount of damage as opposed to being tied to attack damage, scaling with unique buffs

Easy Access Armour Breaks- This'll shut down some champions, example: IMIW. Considering you'll be reapplying
    them over and over again.

Heavy with Miss Mechanic- Free Opening to strike uninterrupted

Vigilance- If you have 3 Unique buffs while proccing the SP1, you'll be able to counter miss (just gain one p.c rotating buff, one p.c buff and the dex crit buff for easy access)

Ability to Refresh all buffs- If Surfer would gain a rotating buff he doesn't have he will refresh all his buffs. Considering the power rate buffs are shorter, you can refresh all the other buffs using the power rate buff.

Coldsnap, Incinerate and Shock resistance- Surfer has a strong point in that he cannot take damage from incinerate, coldsnap and shock. Have them count as unique buffs for his burst, be able to heal if he has willpower arguably helping him out moreso than with immunities aside from the Incinerate Perfect Block cut, albeit you'll be healing a fair bit. This helps him for a lot of things, Mephisto, Freezer Burn, Energy Adoption Shock, Incinerate and Coldsnap, Iceman, EMP Mod to name a few

Aptitude- Surfer will gain this on his SP3 effectively increasing his buff potency by 25%, combined with up to 50% on his Sig resulting in 75% buff potency altogether.

Unblockable- Surfer's SP2 will give him Unblockable and he'll be Unblockable for 4 seconds more after that, considering this is a buff, you can refresh it.

*Indestructible- Surfer will be indestructible if the Power Cosmic Buff is active when he takes more than 25% health in a single hit if his Heralds of Galactus synergy is active lasting 6 seconds.

I'll admit this guy could use some Bleed Immunity, but still; the argument that Silver Surfer does not have any utility is plain wrong.
    I never said he does not have any utility.....I said he does not have much utility......like beyond gods
    plz...read carefully...then comment
    everybody has his or her opinion..... I appreciate yours
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake she is my bae
    edited October 2020

Armour Up Buffs- Provide Havok countering

Burst Damage- This is a set amount of damage as opposed to being tied to attack damage, scaling with unique buffs

Easy Access Armour Breaks- This'll shut down some champions, example: IMIW. Considering you'll be reapplying
    them over and over again.

Heavy with Miss Mechanic- Free Opening to strike uninterrupted

Vigilance- If you have 3 Unique buffs while proccing the SP1, you'll be able to counter miss (just gain one p.c rotating buff, one p.c buff and the dex crit buff for easy access)

Ability to Refresh all buffs- If Surfer would gain a rotating buff he doesn't have he will refresh all his buffs. Considering the power rate buffs are shorter, you can refresh all the other buffs using the power rate buff.

Coldsnap, Incinerate and Shock resistance- Surfer has a strong point in that he cannot take damage from incinerate, coldsnap and shock. Have them count as unique buffs for his burst, be able to heal if he has willpower arguably helping him out moreso than with immunities aside from the Incinerate Perfect Block cut, albeit you'll be healing a fair bit. This helps him for a lot of things, Mephisto, Freezer Burn, Energy Adoption Shock, Incinerate and Coldsnap, Iceman, EMP Mod to name a few

Aptitude- Surfer will gain this on his SP3 effectively increasing his buff potency by 25%, combined with up to 50% on his Sig resulting in 75% buff potency altogether.

Unblockable- Surfer's SP2 will give him Unblockable and he'll be Unblockable for 4 seconds more after that, considering this is a buff, you can refresh it.

*Indestructible- Surfer will be indestructible if the Power Cosmic Buff is active when he takes more than 25% health in a single hit if his Heralds of Galactus synergy is active lasting 6 seconds.

I'll admit this guy could use some Bleed Immunity, but still; the argument that Silver Surfer does not have any utility is plain wrong.
    I never said he does not have any utility.....I said he does not have much utility......like beyond gods
    Still, that point isn't true. But to each their own. Surfer imo is god tier, not beyond god but a firm God Tier.