**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you tell me some hard fights in act 6.2 Exploration ?

AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
I need the 11k t5cc from 6.2 explorations. but I'm too afraid of some hard fight that needs a specific champ. So it will be help full if some of the summoners can give any information about it. thank you all.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re exploring 6.2 you should be able to see what fights are issues yourself to be honest
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Aztec said:

I need the 11k t5cc from 6.2 explorations. but I'm too afraid of some hard fight that needs a specific champ. So it will be help full if some of the summoners can give any information about it. thank you all.

Have you explored 6.3? I’d say it’s easier than exploring 6.2 imo
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Depends on your roaster. Some lanes in 6.2.5 are quite difficult - same with Do You Bleed in 6.2.6. 6.3 is a lot easier and managable with the recent nerf.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★

Depends on your roaster. Some lanes in 6.2.5 are quite difficult - same with Do You Bleed in 6.2.6. 6.3 is a lot easier and managable with the recent nerf.

i dont have counter for CAIW boss. I dont have ghost or Aegon or ronan dupe.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

If you’re exploring 6.2 you should be able to see what fights are issues yourself to be honest

i have seen all, but sometimes you need to fight it first like the symbiote supreme in 6.1.6 with buffed up. it takes 1 month for me till I figured it out after some research on the forum and youtube. ended up using my only Cull. so many attemps. So what I'm trying to ask here, i need some of the summoner who experienced it by themself, and share to me. I don't have enough time to test it out first.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Aztec said:

i dont have counter for CAIW boss. I dont have ghost or Aegon or ronan dupe.
    Ghost or Quake would save you a whole lot of trouble in 6.2.5 as well.