**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The great 3* sig stone shortage of 2020

Anyone else having this issue since the solo events got updated? I have close to zero 3* signature stones.

Don't get me wrong, I think the update to solo objectives has been great but perhaps there was an oversight when it comes to 3* sig stones. They are pretty much unobtainable at this level of the game unless you count terrible rng from lesser/greater solo crystals. Really I should be saving those solo crystal shards for the supreme solo crystals anyway!

Anyone have any suggestions on where we can get 3* sig stones these days? If not, I really hope kabam catches sight of this and makes them more available to cavalier level players. Some of us still like to rank up our 3* champions!

Comments

• DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    Are you joking right?
  • racheyjjracheyjj Posts: 41
    No, completely serious. I just got a 3* red goblin from the arena but can't take him past sig 6 because I have no more sig stones anymore. It's not like I can just pull more red goblins from crystals because he just came out.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Uhh the solo events give them out.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Who cares if you can't max sig him. Seems more like an OCD problem than an in game issue
  • racheyjjracheyjj Posts: 41

Uhh the solo events give them out.

You get 1 from the third milestone in the 7h events. Unless I'm missing something. I very rarely hit that milestone so it's not really achievable. Maybe that's just me though.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I honestly only use those when either I have a 3-star champion close to 99x, or when they somehow got in the stash.
    I must have something like 400 or so crystals of those yet to open
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    This is probably the lowest issue on the totem poll for literally anyone. Who cares? What are you missing out on?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I mean I’d like to take my 3* OR to max sig and see what he can do
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    If you need 3* sig stones then buy the 1k or 2k solo crystals instead of the 10k ones
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Well, I can understand his problem. The further you progress, the better your rewards get and the lower stuff becomes almost unobtainable.

These days it‘s probably easier to collect a 5* than a 4* honestly.

That‘s why I sacrificed two Mutant Island Keys to collect that rare 3* MAX Sig Stone (+99) on lowest difficulty. Much better than a few T5B or A2 Shards.