**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• rafael125rafael125 Posts: 4
    mini ipad 4... IOS10.3.1
    cannot find new event..already remove whole game and install back , please help /guide

thanks
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    seriously happening everywhere w most champs: champs freezing after performing special. champs freezing if AI performs sp3. this just happened w my Hood vs Hyperion in arena to give you a specific example.

iPhone 6, os10. moto X Pure, Android 6.0. Android also experiencing ridiculous lag. really unplayable for me on Android.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Guys there's almost no point in continously posting your device info, this a bug that's happening to everyone who updated the game. They're just making the wait longer, the best thing you can do is leave a review in the app store and Google play store so it can reach them there as well. Notice how there's not one reply after whatever amount of pages... and that wasn't even a response. Notice how basically none of the mods are on right now. Weird right? Reviews would help them fix all these bugs folks, it'll give them a clearer idea obviously.
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    iPhone 6. iOS11. Latest update. R5 dorm vs my r4 marvel, SL, and majik. Couldn't move back at all. I had to force close in aw 3 times to avoid dying.
  • iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11
    Wolverine can not dash back after sp2
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    wigimn8pkvhu.gif
    Kabams development team
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Can someone just rename this thread to Kabam not working and unresponsive.
    Maybe upload a video of not working and no response. If possible capture the audio. I like the sound of crickets.
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Moto Z Force, Android 7.1.1. Game version 823480. Same problems as everyone else. Getting my butt kicked in an aw right now using my 4* Magik and Star Lord. Evade/perry unresponsive, blocking unresponsive. 5* Moon Knight seems to be ok...seems.
    I think what you need to do is stop with the new content updates and focus on fixing all the problems. I'm just waiting for the game to stop in the middle of a fight again even with your latest update. But I'm sure everyone at kabam has an iPhone and doesn't care about Androids.
  • MrShadyMrShady Posts: 22
    Hey everyone, just merged some threads together that seem to be reporting the same issue. Could those of you who are experiencing this issue provide the Champions you've experienced this issue with, their rank, what Champs you were fighting, the game mode you were fighting in, the device and OS you're using, and what version of the game you are running? Any extra info you can provide would be super helpful, as would any video you might have that demonstrates this.

Play the game & you can see first hand what the bug is... asking everyone to give phone specs, version of game, etc isn’t going to speed up the process.

What I noticed is, when you activate a special & it hits the opponent, they recover faster than you do & begin to hit you. This is as if you missed the special & start getting hit. Then also, if you try to dash back immediately after landing a special to create a gap, you can’t. Especially when the opponent is pinned against the wall.

iPhone 6+, iOS 11.1, most updated version of game.

All my champions are doing this. I would love to screen record & share in here but you guys don’t allow big files to be shared in the forums.
  • id5njlo3djsb.png
    Hey everyone, just merged some threads together that seem to be reporting the same issue. Could those of you who are experiencing this issue provide the Champions you've experienced this issue with, their rank, what Champs you were fighting, the game mode you were fighting in, the device and OS you're using, and what version of the game you are running? Any extra info you can provide would be super helpful, as would any video you might have that demonstrates this.

Well, that standing there stupid thing just happened to CapW2 vs Mephisto Heroic. It was end of fight and hit him w l2 to bleed M out on the wall. Cap stood there stupid while M attacked. M sadly died a second later from fatal blood loss so no pic. Ill try again.
    Pics attached.
    Capw2 R5 l77 vs Mephisto Heroic map
    Device octocore lg Stylo3 android 7

6zxzsw4bngnt.png
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Most fights the animations seem glitchy AF since this update. Grinding arena, doing new quests, AQ/AW you name it. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, and it persists. Many in my alliance on all diff devices complaining about the same things. I mean it's been off and on like this for several updates but it just seems worse now.
  • NekrosonarNekrosonar Posts: 34
    This is a issue with all champs! It's the recovery time that needs to be tweaked. Hyperion, archangel, iron fist, captain America, crossbones, matter of fact all champs, etc. And please dial back the response time of the AI, they're just extremely fast and block randomly mid special. What in the world is that!? Please do something.
    This also happens with L1s as well. C'mon man, I know no one is perfect or nothing is perfect but bugs like this are just too atrocious! Fix it please. I could lend you fix it felix's hammer to fix it.
  • AndyB1985AndyB1985 Posts: 41
    Just lost to AoU Vision in LoL. I've one shotted him a few times now. I had 95 hits and he evaded my SL's L2 (because, of course he did) and usually his L2 puts enough distance for a quick block but this time I ate a 5 hit combo, got stunned and ate another for a loss.

Nice one, Kabam. @Kabam Miike #ContestofBugs
    Guys there's almost no point in continously posting your device info, this a bug that's happening to everyone who updated the game. They're just making the wait longer, the best thing you can do is leave a review in the app store and Google play store so it can reach them there as well. Notice how there's not one reply after whatever amount of pages... and that wasn't even a response. Notice how basically none of the mods are on right now. Weird right? Reviews would help them fix all these bugs folks, it'll give them a clearer idea obviously.
    All champs
    All aspects of the game
    Specials 1 & 2
    Android 6.0
    ZTE Axon 7
  • Gr after l2 doesn't move, vision aou is taking damage in the middle of an l1, bp after l1 and l2 can't dash back...it's obviously another money grab....
    Oh my lord, guys the bug is clearly generated from the update, you don't have to keep saying your device and it's info. This literally is another kabam move to make this fix longer, telling you leave them a legit review on their app and you'll see a fix.
  • I was running 5.3.2 with 5* rank4 winter soldier, 5* rank3 iceman, 4* rank 5 scarlet witch, 4* rank5 magik and 4* rank5 ultron. The only champ that was not unresponsive after a combo or specials was ultron. All 4 other champs on my roster would just stand there after I finished a combo and or after any special was used. This cost me a ton of items. Ridiculous!!!

Iphone6
    Version 10.3.3
  • MrShadyMrShady Posts: 22
    Ps biggest example, Deadpool can’t break off his moonwalk after special 2
  • I have had the same problem with my champs in aw. After my s2 I get destroyed. Can't block parry or attack
  • I also have the issue with not being able to dash forward or backward after specials. I’ve also noticed that mid attack my Champs will just stop responding and take 7-15 hits before they start responding. Also the AI can block specials after taking damage on the first part of the attack, and then suddenly block the rest. This issue has heavy repercussions especially when it happens daily in AQ, AW, and all arenas and all quests. It happens with every champ, but more noticeable with champs that have longer specials.

Running iOS 11.0.1
    IPhone 8+
  • On the One Hand, It is more than Obvious that Kabam has been Nerfing Characters on the game for quite some time. They do it because they can, most players could care less. Kabam tends to steal from Peter to Pay Paul, so to speak.

On the Other hand Players use their favorite Characters enough to know if one of their characters get nerfed. Crybabies Cry. That's what they do, they cry. And they claim one champion is broke, and demand he/she be fixed. They never stop and think about this change could effect everything else.

Now, I'm sure most of you have heard of Midas: The Man with the Golden Touch, well Kabam is Not Him. Kabam has had it's set of problems, that's for sure, and sometimes it appears that Kabam is like the blind leading the blind.

But don't let that stop the complaining. Don't be Afraid, Speak Up, Let Your Voice Be Heard!
  • This seems to be happening dashing forward too, like when I stun someone be it story mode or arena and try to get my shots in before stun runs out it’s like my champ is stuck for a few seconds and can’t dash forward either. This has been with Quake and Logan for example. I have iPhone 6, in iOS 11 and on newest version of the game.
  • Every champ, every game mode, IPhone 6S+& iPhone 7.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I'm watching Dave's stream from this afternoon right now and the bug is brutal. I feel bad for anyone trying to do endgame content.

I wonder if WebSnatcher is having any difficulties. I haven'e seen him post in this thread yet.