**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up advice needed from the pros.

Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Got enough resources to do a rank up. Just wanted opinions and advice on the following champs. I really am not leaning any way so was hoping for some insight from others.

Rank up advice needed from the pros. 77 votes

R5 duped 5star Corvus
20%
OnmixplayinggameletRabangaMiStaLovaAaronc94Zan0_GØDŽÎŁŁÂ_Gr8TonyStarkRed_GuardianLobster44aroseinbloom39DarkKnight646[Deleted User]CheesePizzaRedShannokSamoorchi 16 votes
R5 duped 5star Omega Red
11%
BluestoneHammerbro_64SneakyWarriorŘïdđhįmWill3808The_Sentry06Negative_100HavocGamer49The_HoTU 9 votes
R5 duped 5star Warlock
31%
RazorDevilnameplasBuckyBruhLmaonaikavonNick1109DylanphileLuke9523StevieManWonderNo_oneukThicco_ModeBerjibsHassamaMamaWebhead055walkerdogBen_15455CaptainGameXguard77SEALteam6Scrubhan 24 votes
R2 unduped 6star Human Torch
11%
AssumedNameAnthinhoSarvanga1_HelloThere1Lpike25Hoitadoshield456Lmasteravenge_123 9 votes
R2 unduped 6star Black Widow Claire Voyaint
24%
TaxUnsilent10or_StrongJedi_HawkeKRANꓘNaus79_FiiNCHTed_n00bgentSunny2IronGladiator22RenaxqqParam1988OneMast3rSaltE_Wenis69TrashPanda12LordTenzenValentinos13RexnSpikeHemanth123manikanta 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am trying to get all the variants done and I have done story mode through act 6.2, i would like to go on passed that.

My masteries are not suicide. I have deep wounds, despair, and assassin maxed out, 4 points in mystic dispersion

I do not have an R3 6star. Unduped venom is my only R2 6star. I probably will not take venom to R3.

I guess another question I should ask is between HT and BWCV, who is a better option to between those 2 to R3 as a 6star? Assuming they both stay unduped.
  • _GØDŽÎŁŁÂ__GØDŽÎŁŁÂ_ Posts: 35
    edited October 2020
    R5 duped 5star Corvus
    yep as u do not use suicides keep omega out of the equation corvus is good without suicides so go for it
    also btwn bwcv and torch go for the class which is needed to u
  • R5 duped 5star Corvus
    still corvus remains my option
    (AQ GOD)
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    R5 duped 5star Warlock
    If you wanna do variants warlock is boss for v1/2/3 maybe some of 4 and will always be useful in act 6
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    BWCV does not need the dupe and she has amazing utility. Any of the champs you posted are useful. I'd say go with what you need.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    R5 duped 5star Warlock
    If it were me, I'd prioritize Warlock. He's a super useful champ in 4 of 5 variants which you mentioned you were n interested in completing . Very useful utility for daily use as well.

Of the 2 6 stars I'd prolly go Claire. She's got a lot of utility as well and all around is of more use then Torch. However, her full abilities are maximized with suicides. Still a good champ though.

If variants are truly your goal, Warlock is the best choice imo.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Do you run suicides and what sig is your OR.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Him or warlock. They’re both great options

The Title Specified "From The Pros", Why Are You Here?
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I personally love warlock. Top five in the game if you ask me. Corv is too if you can get him charged up. If fours are still useful then he’s a great one. Hit the opponent enough and you just stopped every healer you have to face. Do Not Use A SP1 IF Going Against A Healer!!! It takes away the infections away. SP2 is where it’s at with Warlock. SP3 is awesome too. Drains power to near zip so hit it right before they are or when they hit Red. His immunities will help in a heck of a lot of content too. I’m maxing my second one on my alt account today. My main uses him in AQ. Doesn’t need to be awakened either. The degen is nice but small for the most part till high sig. so don’t have to worry about that.
    Then there’s my omega. He’s on every war team. Quests are a heck of a lot easier with him on the team too. Robots suck to fight with him but with my suicides on he’s a beast against everyone else.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Moot4Life said:

Mcdonalds said:

Him or warlock. They’re both great options

The Title Specified "From The Pros", Why Are You Here?
    I should be asking you that question
    Did I Give Advice? No, I Did Not.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    R2 unduped 6star Human Torch
    human torch is great
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    R5 duped 5star Omega Red
    Omega is a beast
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Corvus needs suicides (outside of aq/aw) as well
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

I am trying to get all the variants done and I have done story mode through act 6.2, i would like to go on passed that.

My masteries are not suicide. I have deep wounds, despair, and assassin maxed out, 4 points in mystic dispersion

I do not have an R3 6star. Unduped venom is my only R2 6star. I probably will not take venom to R3.

I guess another question I should ask is between HT and BWCV, who is a better option to between those 2 to R3 as a 6star? Assuming they both stay unduped.

Well between torch and BWCV, Id go BWCV cuz she's really good for GM, she's a cheat code for V5, she can be used in V7, and torch can melt bosses in act 6 as a r1. And the fact that you run MD, and despair makes it even better
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    R5 duped 5star Warlock
    The correct answer is Warlock.

No suicides = no Omega Red.

BWCV isn't at her best without Suicides. If you have Doom or Sorcerer Supreme focus on them. BWCV is a great 3rd option though.

Human Torch is awesome, and should be next for you after Warlock, but his role in Act 6 is a bit limited - and he is not a top 5 counter for any boss fight in 6.3 and 6.4.

Warlock is simply a 'must have' champ for every roster. He solves so many fights in story, and is a monster for Variants, AQ and AW.

I'm not a pro, but I am 100% at all story and variant content.

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    RDMN said:

This post is from 5 months ago guys, I'm pretty sure he ranked up all these champs by now

oh oops lol
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    Claire is easily one of the top champs in the game. Nullify, regain health, a bit of power control, good damage
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    R5 duped 5star Omega Red
    I am particle to omega even if you don’t run suicides, I don’t either, because my 4* did so much for me. I will say I would not rank up Corvus out of those option since you don’t run suicides. You should really take up Claire, torch, and warlock but I would rank up warlock first, then Claire, then torch. Warlock is good for multiple variants and he’s got a crazy amount of utility to help in act 6. Claire is good for some variants too and I use her in absolutely everything. Torch is a mystic killer but I’d prioritize Claire and warlock over him since they have more uses.