**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreaker daily crystal, what have you got so far?

No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
Calling all Thronebreakers, can you share what you’ve seen so far from your daily crystals? We’ve seen the great pulls on Twitter and Reddit, but what are you folks actually seeing each day so far?

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    1 t4cc
    1/2 t4b
    5k 5* shards
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    4.5k t5b
    50% tech t4cc
    25% t2a
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    i guess i've missed a day because i've only opened 2 smh .. both times T5B.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Full tech t4cc
    5* YJ dupe
    Full t5b
    So far, so good!
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    saw on twitter someone get 4500 cosmic t5cc twice already

link
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    a lot of t5bc and a 5* venom.
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★

Good grief!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    This is much better than the cavalier monthly calendar already.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Full t4b.
    Full t5b.
    1/2 t4b.

Now I’m holding until I get 10.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Reptoid said:

So from 1 daily Thronebreaker crystal you can get double the 6 star shards you get from completing +-8 hours cavalier difficulty.
    But on the other hand claiming that a few extra shards in cavalier difficulty would break the in-game economy?

You're comparing cavalier difficulty to thronebreaker crystals. What the hell do you expect?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Reptoid said:

So from 1 daily Thronebreaker crystal you can get double the 6 star shards you get from completing +-8 hours cavalier difficulty.
    But on the other hand claiming that a few extra shards in cavalier difficulty would break the in-game economy?

Thronebreaker is vastly different from Cavalier
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Reptoid said:

You're comparing cavalier difficulty to thronebreaker crystals. What the hell do you expect?
    To be fair he compared the highest difficulty monthly quest to the daily Crystal in the highest title. I believe that even the designers stated that cavalier completion was designed for people beyond what might be considered “cavalier” at this point.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Reptoid said:

Also comparing guaranteed outcome versus what I can only assume is an incredibly small chance. So far I've gotten a whole 4.5k t5b frags and 3 t4b. Game breaking stuff here folks.....
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    1/2 t4 skill, 5k 5*, full t2a, 9k t2a
    Aykut_T said:

13.500 T5
    10.000 6*

Whoa

Kill_Grey said:

Reptoid said:

Also comparing guaranteed outcome versus what I can only assume is an incredibly small chance. So far I've gotten a whole 4.5k t5b frags and 3 t4b. Game breaking stuff here folks.....
    Perhaps, but what else would he compare it to? Certainly there are no other daily crystals that drop rewards that can be considered relevant too much of any player. Some of the drops we have seen from this exceed the total value of mutant treasure Island. While this is very possibly like the cav crystals, in which we are seeing just the best of the best and over the long haul the real value is much less. But the visual is compelling, and I can guarantee that there are a lot of people like me at mid cavalier who are now doing nothing but refocusing our efforts on getting throne breaker.
    Lovejoy72 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Reptoid said:

Perhaps, but what else would he compare it to? Certainly there are no other daily crystals that drop rewards that can be considered relevant too much of any player. Some of the drops we have seen from this exceed the total value of mutant treasure Island. While this is very possibly like the cav crystals, in which we are seeing just the best of the best and over the long haul the real value is much less. But the visual is compelling, and I can guarantee that there are a lot of people like me at mid cavalier who are now doing nothing but refocusing our efforts on getting throne breaker.
    And that's the problem with blowing cherry picked examples out of proportion. You're seriously trying to tell me it's worth potentially wasting a t5cc for the slim chance at getting something really good occasionally but more than likely will net you a little bit of extra t5b, T4cc, and t4b

Lovejoy72 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Reptoid said:

And that's the problem with blowing cherry picked examples out of proportion. You're seriously trying to tell me it's worth potentially wasting a t5cc for the slim chance at getting something really good occasionally but more than likely will net you a little bit of extra t5b, T4cc, and t4b
    I don’t know? Without a great deal of transparency on the drop rates for that Crystal how can I be sure? And, as has been repeated many times, I don’t really need my six star roster. Everything in the meta is doable with my five stars. Especially since I don’t need/care about prestige. So ranking some rando six star that’s not ideal really won’t hurt me until the meta requires six stars. And theoretically by then I’ll have opportunities to rank up others.

At least, that’s the justification. Will I really do it? Probably not. But I get it.
    Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Reptoid said:

I don’t know? Without a great deal of transparency on the drop rates for that Crystal how can I be sure? And, as has been repeated many times, I don’t really need my six star roster. Everything in the meta is doable with my five stars. Especially since I don’t need/care about prestige. So ranking some rando six star that’s not ideal really won’t hurt me until the meta requires six stars. And theoretically by then I’ll have opportunities to rank up others.

At least, that’s the justification. Will I really do it? Probably not. But I get it.
    And that's up to you. I just don't want to see people waste t5cc to get this already and then get absolutely crapped on by these for months and then turn up here complaining about it.

Anyone ranking up a champ specifically for this title they wouldn't otherwise really shouldnt expect any meaningful return from these crystals. Sure there's a chance you hit the jackpot repeatedly but you could also just end up with a bunch of t4b and T4cc. Which do you really think is the likely outcome?

Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Reptoid said:

And that's up to you. I just don't want to see people waste t5cc to get this already and then get absolutely crapped on by these for months and then turn up here complaining about it.

Anyone ranking up a champ specifically for this title they wouldn't otherwise really shouldnt expect any meaningful return from these crystals. Sure there's a chance you hit the jackpot repeatedly but you could also just end up with a bunch of t4b and T4cc. Which do you really think is the likely outcome?
    I think we can agree that likely happen anyway, lol. We can also agree that those of us willing rank a 6* for an RNG crystal have already made garbage rank ups in the past.

But I still get the temptation.

I won’t decide till November. With the big deals i can discern whether or not my unit and dollar values have declined precipitously due to being in cavalier. If they have, I’ll probably pull the trigger.