**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.4 Help

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
So guys I just finished 5.3.6 yesterday and that green goblin was kinda tricky. So, I just wanted to ask that could you give me some tips regarding this final chapter.

Comments

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Like how many units it should take . Currently have about 1900 units saved up for completing this chapter.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Roster?
    5.4 has a locked camera so make sure you keep a note of which paths you do. There are maps online of what the nodes are, and what champs are there. I think I mostly took Vitality/Rage paths for completion but if you have good immunity to bleed and poison champs, the biohazard paths won't be a problem.
    For bosses:
    I used AA on Punisher (pre buff, I think he'll still work), Hela, Modok bosses.
    Morningstar I used Sentinel, Mephisto I used Havok, he gains a lot of aura, would reccomend a incinerate immune and the final Ultron I used Nebula with Proxima synergy. I think Magneto is probably the best option now.

Edit - I don't think completion took too many units. Ultron took me a few revives but my Nebula back then was a 3* and Proxima was 4* r2 but the other bosses are easy. If Hela, Modok or Punisher have any annoying nodes I don't remember bc AA probably prevented them from activating.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Roster?
    5.4 has a locked camera so make sure you keep a note of which paths you do. There are maps online of what the nodes are, and what champs are there. I think I mostly took Vitality/Rage paths for completion but if you have good immunity to bleed and poison champs, the biohazard paths won't be a problem.
    For bosses:
    Morningstar I used Sentinel, Mephisto I used Havok, he gains a lot of aura, would reccomend a incinerate immune and the final Ultron I used Nebula with Proxima synergy. I think Magneto is probably the best option now.

Edit - I don't think completion took too many units. Ultron took me a few revives but my Nebula back then was a 3* and Proxima was 4* r2 but the other bosses are easy. If Hela, Modok or Punisher have any annoying nodes I don't remember bc AA probably prevented them from activating.

You can Quake everyone but the Hela boss. That’s what I did. For maps, Cat Murdock has some great ones available.

Roster?
    For bosses:

You can Quake everyone but the Hela boss. That’s what I did. For maps, Cat Murdock has some great ones available.
    True. But I kinda suck with Quake soo I had to resort to other options lol
    edited October 2020
    Roster:
    4/55 sentinel duped, 4/55 bwcv duped, 4/55 ghost unduped, 4/55 sorcerer supreme unduped and 5/50 thing max sig or namor 5/50 max sig (namor and thing are maxed 4 stars)
    manan_44 said:

Roster:
    4/55 sentinel duped, 4/55 bwcv duped, 4/55 ghost unduped, 4/55 sorcerer supreme unduped and 5/50 thing max sig or namor 5/50 max sig (namor and thing are maxed 4 stars)

Ghost should nuke everything. The biohazard paths might work well with those champs.
    edited October 2020

manan_44 said:

Roster:

Ghost should nuke everything. The biohazard paths might work well with those champs.
    Should I take the life transfer path as it helps you recover health if mistakes are made.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    1900 units should be more then enough generally the toughest fights are gonna be Modok Mephisto and the final Ultron otherwise it should be fairly easy I think 5.4 caust me 300 units total
    manan_44 said:

manan_44 said:

Roster:

Should I take the life transfer path as it helps you recover health if mistakes are made.
    Yeah sounds good! I don't remember life transfer but it's been a while since I did it. Good luck. I'm sure you'll be fine

1900 units should be more then enough generally the toughest fights are gonna be Modok Mephisto and the final Ultron otherwise it should be fairly easy I think 5.4 caust me 300 units total

Lol I am not as skilled as you are. Anyway thanks for the advice.
    @Cat_Murdock could you please post the 5.4 map please
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Been one shotting ultron boss with my BWCV. Just finished tht ch 100% today an she made tht fight easy. Just mlm to keep your charges.
  • 5.4 Maps (and Infographics in general): http://bit.ly/mcocguides

5.4 Maps (and Infographics in general): http://bit.ly/mcocguides

Thank you very much. I really like your mashups and creative drawings. Keep it up bro
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    manan_44 said:

5.4 Maps (and Infographics in general): http://bit.ly/mcocguides

Thank you very much. I really like your mashups and creative drawings. Keep it up bro

Broess?
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    It’s almost impossible to say how many units you’ll need- no one knows what your skill level is. I’ve seen people 500 units deep on Ultron boss in 5.4.6 and have to quit out.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

5.4?

Quest 1 is a joke. Life Transfer is EZPZ. Punisher is probably harder after his buff, but ghost can handle the biggest problem in this fight which is the block damage from his sps.

Quest 2 is also fine. Poison and Bleed is your best bet here. Since you have a lot of bleed immunes, you should be good to go! Morningstar is also super simple with a bleed immune.

Quest 3 is simple, but annoying. You'll wanna go with the brute force route and bring claire for electro. Hela is... weird. Sorcerer Supreme can slow (I think) so she'll handle Hela's unstoppable nicely.

Quest 4 is harder. I would take biohazard since it's the shortest path. War Machine, KG, and HB are all pretty annoying, but doable. MODOK is annoying. Sentinel is your best bet here. You'll wanna build up that analysis and toss off big sp2s in his block so he doesn't autoblock. Be sure to use heavies to disable his forcefield when you can.

Quest 5 is similar to 4. I would take Biohazard where you'll be greeted to yet another HB. Miles and Iron Fist have to be fought each time you go through the quest. Only hit Miles when he's stunned, or Ghost him. Mephisto is painful. Claire can do it, but you'll wanna switch to curse of hellfire as quickly as possible. Be sure to heal to full if you have trouble doing so from a 20 or 40% revive.

Quest 6 is hard. I would recommend a team of Ghost, Claire, Sentinel, Hood and Wasp. I would go biohazard as far as the path. Ulton has a learning curve associated with him. DO NOT parry or DOT him when he has his power gain passive.

In case your unfamiliar w/ his abilities, every 7(?) seconds, Ultron has these random passive buffs come around. These buffs are deactivated, meaning that they'll appear grey and no effect. These buffs include power gain, armor, regeneration, and fury. If you parry or inflict a debuff, he activates whatever deactivated buff he has active.

His power gain is EXTREMELY strong. He generates 3 bars of power in the space of about 5 seconds. That's not an exaggeration either. Regen is also an annoying one to deal with. Fury and Armor are fine. I would recommend using ghost and phasing his l3s is you accidentally parry during his power gain phase. She can also counter his evade nicely.

If you have a Medusa or Loki, you can also rank them up and bring them if you aren't comfortable w/ using ghost. There should be vids out there of how to use them against ultron.

Good luck! Hope I helped!

Bro you shall be given the prestigious title of "Whalemilker 3000". Lol.
    @Ya_Boi_28 Thanks for the deep info.