**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I use my 4* AG on?

I opened a 4* Skill AG today, and have 8 4* Champions.

1. Taskmaster 4/40
2. Daredevil (Classic) 3/27
3. Night Thrasher 2/1
4. Black Panther 2/1
5. Moon Knight 1/10
6. Aegon 1/1
7. Masacre 1/1
8. Blade 1/1

I'm thinking it should be Taskmaster or Aegon. But I'm open to suggestions since I'm still a bit of a noob.

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Blade would be great.As you may be in early act5 content blade is super helpful and doesn't need max sig.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Taskmaster for sure here /s

/s = sarcasm

I would go with blade, hes more helpful for getting uc
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Blade. Throw all your sig stones at him and his sustainability will carry you through most content
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Blade easily. He’s one of the best to uncollected. Don’t waste with aegon yet. He’s a ramp up champ. Just get enough ranked up 4* to clear act 4. Do events and side quests. You’ll end up with 5* fast then you’d probably use them more. At level 47 I’m using 5* mainly on my alt.
    Midnite93 said:

Aegon obviously

I don't think there is really any need for a 4* Aegon these days.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think it's closer than you might think. even in act four and five, a 4* aegon can build his combo up pretty decently and he puts out a ton of damage
    edited October 2020

I think it's closer than you might think. even in act four and five, a 4* aegon can build his combo up pretty decently and he puts out a ton of damage

Act 4 health isn't that big and most champions would finish fights before Aegon is done building up his combo. Also, using Aegon involves playing without getting hit a lot, a skill most players don't learn until much later in Act 5. A player in Act 4 and early Act 5 will be losing his combo a lot making the use of Aegon very frustrating.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Taskmaster for sure here /s

/s = sarcasm

I would go with blade, hes more helpful for getting uc

This makes @MaxGaming unhappy
    But blade is the best option agreed
    I am offended dont talk to me no more...
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Blade
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Blade will help you save your revives and health potions in further content. Awakened my 4* 5/50 blade and he helps me in uncollected content.