**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Im running suicides and whilst doing my aq fights it crashed 3 times mid fight in 15 minutes. I came back to my champs at half of the health I went into the fight with. This also happened whilst I was fighting the EQ boss.
  • supergamer222supergamer222 Posts: 28

Aziz5253 said:

At this point I've literally been waiting for 30 mins to get into the game, checked both on wifi and cellular, force stopped and restarted the game, restarted the device, still not in. Maybe I'll consider quitting since there's been no update on this by anyone.

Looks like they're phasing the game out for Android

Hey @Kabam Miike you said u are not sure the problems are from your service are u sure ? Why always happend with android we cant compite with ios devices in arena or legend title and this is no fare
    Well thats true why buy ios device to be a legend it should be available on android too it will be totally unfair for many real legends on android who dont get their legend title
  • Here's a video showing this happening twice in a row, how can i do Alliance Quests ? I'm losing health without even fighting.
    https://sendvid.com/1rd24ny1
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I put a timer as to how long it takes it get passed the loading screen. Exactly 2 minutes and 55 seconds. Also since the uodate, my game crashes and kicks me out of the game =/ and in many instances i was in the middle of the fight.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Before this update, I couldn’t tell you the last time the game full-on crashed. (Connection issues, sure, but no crash). It happened at least 3 times yesterday.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 141 ★★
    This is really frustrating for alliance wars and incursions
  • Xinel07Xinel07 Posts: 24
    iPad 6th Gen (no crashing issues on my Android device only on iPad)
    iOS 13.5
    Wi-Fi
    Game version: 28.2
    Happens at any game mode
    Game crashes every 15 minutes
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    The game was working fine for me but, it just took around 5 mins just to get into the game and now switching between screens / game modes is taking 30 seconds or more.
    Hopefully it will improve soon
  • AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    It has improved for me really. Yesterday it was a good 10+ minutes now it just takes 1-2 minutes at loading screen then smooth gameplay. Thanks Kabam 👍👍👍
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Game takes forever to log in (almost 5 minutes just now) and loading times are absolutely insane...

Android 9 on a OnePlus 7t
  • Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    Hey kabam I'm still having this network issue even today... having to wait like 6 mins yo login is a pain.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,973 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I'm having lag/connectivity issues-
    Loading into the game.
    Using potions in AQ/AW/EQs.
    And now after logging into the game, trying to access my profile takes a very long time. Here's a video- https://youtu.be/82Es-nCAszM

This is only since this last update.
    On wifi.
    Android 10.
    LG V60.
  • R_Man_Do18R_Man_Do18 Posts: 13
    Can't access AW. Every time I hit the AW tab I get stuck here.

I also get the Red WiFi connection issue everytime I try to do something in the game.

I'm an android user, playing on a Samsung 10S Plus.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 669 ★★★
    Also have loading problem, see more Loading screen than the game.

Samsung Note 9
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus
    ONE UI version 2.5
    Android 10.0
    micro SD 512gb

Here is a picture I took.

notice that the game froze, missing graphics and the connection icon in the corner.

after MCOC reconnect to server, my champion who never even load into fight screen loss health.

Kabam, anyway this bug will be fixed along with other Android login issues.. noticed it take longer to login.
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 130 ★★
    Note 9 Android user.
    I can not believe this issue is still going on. The wait times on the loading screen make it so I just shut it off and don't play.
  • RevenReven Posts: 8
    I hope we are getting compensated for this,all I’ve done today is relog after relog every move every fight any time I click on anything it’s a joke.
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    Game keeps crashing. iPhone 7 & 8. Lost half my team health in incursion when it just kicked me out. Cost me. Yesterday just after I cleared a war node and moved up it crashed. Did the same in aq mid fight in map 6. Please sort it guys. It does cost us items and rewards.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Crashing, lagging, network errors... again with all this? C’mon guys, get it together already.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Note 20 ultra user. Same issue with everyone else is talking about. Taking forever to login. Same with everyone else who's android in my alliance. Not looking for compensation just want it improved like prior to update. Thanks.
  • MushtaqMushtaq Posts: 14
    I use samsung j7 mobile phone and is of latest version my in game name is SHAZAM-15.
    My issue is that after latest update my game take upto 10 minutes in logging in and game is also slowed down when i back from a quest it also take a few minutes pls resolve this issue
  • MushtaqMushtaq Posts: 14
    My game take upto 10 minutes or more in logging in pls resolve this issue.
    My in game name is SHAZAM-15
  • OmerBinSaeedOmerBinSaeed Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    This issue is getting out of hand ,10min!!! to wait just for logging is bullsh***
    Galaxy S10
    Redmi note 8 pro
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 ★★
    3rd Post from me

Android 10 (Xioami Note 9S)
    Loading time issues just increasing.. It was 5-7 mins now its 10-15 mins! Thats ridiculous! We know you guys are working on it but its getting worse!

Also compensation at the end of the month doesn’t cover the time its needed to load and lose health in aq,aw!

• Warlock14Warlock14 Posts: 27
    In-Game Name: Omkar.786
    Device and Model: Redmi note 8 pro
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue:
    1. Frequent micro os 1-2 sec. Lag appears during opponent specials especially(dr.doom sp2) and other champs also.
    2. The loading screen takes forever to load a screen from one quest to another, even sometimes the screen freezes at one place.
    3. The 'alliance' button beside 'fight' button is kindda laggy when I opens it the screen freezes no loading screen at all.