**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I use my 4* AG on?

I opened a 4* Skill AG today, and have 8 4* Champions.

1. Taskmaster 4/40
2. Daredevil (Classic) 3/27
3. Night Thrasher 2/1
4. Black Panther 2/1
5. Moon Knight 1/10
6. Aegon 1/1
7. Masacre 1/1
8. Blade 1/1

I'm thinking it should be Taskmaster or Aegon. But I'm open to suggestions since I'm still a bit of a noob.

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Blade would be great.As you may be in early act5 content blade is super helpful and doesn't need max sig.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Taskmaster for sure here /s

/s = sarcasm

I would go with blade, hes more helpful for getting uc
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Blade. Throw all your sig stones at him and his sustainability will carry you through most content
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Blade easily. He’s one of the best to uncollected. Don’t waste with aegon yet. He’s a ramp up champ. Just get enough ranked up 4* to clear act 4. Do events and side quests. You’ll end up with 5* fast then you’d probably use them more. At level 47 I’m using 5* mainly on my alt.
    Midnite93 said:

Aegon obviously

I don't think there is really any need for a 4* Aegon these days.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think it's closer than you might think. even in act four and five, a 4* aegon can build his combo up pretty decently and he puts out a ton of damage
    edited October 2020

I think it's closer than you might think. even in act four and five, a 4* aegon can build his combo up pretty decently and he puts out a ton of damage

Act 4 health isn't that big and most champions would finish fights before Aegon is done building up his combo. Also, using Aegon involves playing without getting hit a lot, a skill most players don't learn until much later in Act 5. A player in Act 4 and early Act 5 will be losing his combo a lot making the use of Aegon very frustrating.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Taskmaster for sure here /s

/s = sarcasm

I would go with blade, hes more helpful for getting uc

This makes @MaxGaming unhappy
    But blade is the best option agreed
    I am offended dont talk to me no more...
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    Blade
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Blade will help you save your revives and health potions in further content. Awakened my 4* 5/50 blade and he helps me in uncollected content.