**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really annoying easy issue to fix.

Hi kabam,

I have been experiencing a really annoying issue with my R5 maxed out 4*s in my champion list. By default, it is set to be sorted by hero rating with the highest at the top; however, none of my maxed out R5 show up at the top of the list. Every time I go to my champion list, I have to open the sort, sort by hero rating ascending, then sort by descending. Then, it works.

I am on IPhone 6+. Thanks.

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Yeah man, I've noticed that too. (Also, bump.)
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Please, Kabam, can you guys fix this simple UI glitch? The default sort is off in the champion list for maxed rank 5 4* (and maybe maxed out 5* but can't rank one that high).

This is an easy one to fix and include! Thanks <3
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Always been that way for every star rating and it’s intentional. It puts champs at the top if they can be ranked up, then you’ll find all of your maxed ones at the bottom followed by champs that can still be levelled up. Rather than doing all that just filter it to Show maxed out champs only (the little green symbol).
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    No, you are thinking of something else man. I am talking about MAXED OUT champs. I have 4/40 3* that aren't at the bottom of my list. They are right where they should be based on HERO RATING. The default sorting is for HERO RATING. If they want to move champs that can be ranked up to the top (ranked up, not any champ that needs a level up), that's fine. These are my top PI champs that should be at the top of my list as maxed out heroes.

To reproduce have at least one 5/50 r5 4*:

- Go to champions and observe 5/50 not at top of list, but the sort option on side is set to hero rating descending
    - Change the sort to be hero rating ascending (just click hero rating in the sort once)
    - Now do the same as above again.

Now your maxed out champs will be at the top of the list. Wouldn't it make sense that the same sort option produces the same results?
  • DpumaloDpumalo Posts: 8
    edited October 2017
    Maxed champs have always been at the bottom. The default champion sort order is as follows, from top to bottom:

-Champs that are ready to be ranked up
    -Completely maxed out champs
    -Champs that are ready to be leveled up
    BOTTOM

However, it would be nice if it would let you rearrange them and then remember your preferences after the game restarts. Would be very useful.