**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TRADE IN LOST SOULS FOR MONSTER AND HUNTER SHARDS - OPTION REQUESTED

Hey Kabam, the soul boosts arent all that helpful and if played daily there is no need or any advantage to really purchase keys from the store either. Please give us all an option to purchase monster and hunters shards in exchange for lost souls from the store. It wont break the game as there is very little chance of pulling a 5* from them anyway.

I dont see myself spending a lot of lost souls. Im sure there are others too. Please take this into consideration @Kabam Miike

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    why are you using all caps
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Bdot13 said:

Hey Kabam, the soul boosts arent all that helpful and if played daily there is no need or any advantage to really purchase keys from the store either. Please give us all an option to purchase monster and hunters shards in exchange for lost souls from the store. It wont break the game as there is very little chance of pulling a 5* from them anyway.

I dont see myself spending a lot of lost souls. Im sure there are others too. Please take this into consideration @Kabam Miike

I agree
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Ghost, Corvus and IM8W WITH the help of void can help me clear almost all nodes in the invasions I have already bought 2 sets of each bit still I don't use the boosts cause it isn't needed!!!
    I'll use them in harder quests in upcoming weeks.
    I still have 925 souls
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I doubt they willl turn a farmable unlimited resource into shards

yeah this is the exact reason they closed down the side quest
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    Lormif said:

You do have to spend energy to farm them. So its not really free or unlimited.

Also they had done something similar with acorns (Squirrel girl event) where extra acorns could be used to purchase crystals (cant recollect the name or contents of the crystal).
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Bdot13 said:

Lormif said:

Also they had done something similar with acorns (Squirrel girl event) where extra acorns could be used to purchase crystals (cant recollect the name or contents of the crystal).
    that crystal had gold, shards, and some other things, not champions.
    edited October 2020

Lormif said:

No. They closed the side quest because 'monster and hunter shards' were given multiple times. Now you only get them on the first completion of each day. The 'lost souls' were always meant to farmable multiple times.

Bdot13 said:

Lormif said:

that crystal had gold, shards, and some other things, not champions.
    So give us that then, anything as long as lost souls dont go to waste at the end of the event.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bdot13 said:

Lormif said:

yes, it really does make them unlimited and free.

Also the acorns had a limit to how many you could get,
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Lormif said:

^This.

Now if they did something like allow players to trade them in for crystals a limited number of times...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Bdot13 said:

Lormif said:

No. They closed the side quest because 'monster and hunter shards' were given multiple times. Now you only get them on the first completion of each day. The 'lost souls' were always meant to farmable multiple times.
    that's what I meant. they don't want shards to be farmable. currently, you can farm souls, which with this idea, would turn into shards/crystals. so basically infinitely farmed crystals, the exact bug that caused them to take down the side quest
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Got a 5✰ Elsa Bloodstone yesterday from one. It was my 4th opening. Guess I got super lucky.