**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Operating System Are You Playing MCOC On?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Just to have a small idea on the population of iOS and Android users in the community.

(ctto)

Also, for those who have experienced both, please comment on which OS you prefer for optimum gaming experience.

Cheers 🍻

What Operating System Are You Playing MCOC On? 94 votes

iOS
30% 29 votes
Android
65% 62 votes
Other
3% 3 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've played on both and the fight feels pretty different on ios. I use Android usually and the timing for parries is so different
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    Also the timing for parries and dex on Android seem inconsistent sometimes, gotta rely on instincts more
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Am using a Motorola e5 atm.
    Have used a ipad in the past.
    The iPad was way less laggy and buggy than my current device.
    Ios is much more higher performing than Android for this game
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i play on both an ipad and an Honor Play and can't tell the difference between the two in regards to load times or parrying/dexing in a fight. The only reason I have both is because iPad has a bigger screen which I prefer to play on at home (I bought it back in the day when everyone said apple way better but never noticed a difference), and I use my phone at work cause I don't wanna lug an iPad around with me.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Its much better for android players like myself than it used to be
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ios and android timing are so different, got wrecked when trying mcoc on my friend's iPad.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

My device has a weird disparity concerning fight timing at different periods of the day. If I login around the time daily rewards come in and want to fight, the pace becomes like a Bugatti Veyron. At other periods of the day, especially late nights; the fight and input speed suddenly changes to resemble an old Florida truck.

On an Android, btw
    Aziz5253 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

My device has a weird disparity concerning fight timing at different periods of the day. If I login around the time daily rewards come in and want to fight, the pace becomes like a Bugatti Veyron. At other periods of the day, especially late nights; the fight and input speed suddenly changes to resemble an old Florida truck.

On an Android, btw
    Ikr, it's almost like the game has moods of the day
    Almost as if it toggles between HD, motion picture, and slideshow. XD
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    I'm on an S10. I've played on the iPhone 11 and they run MCoC the exact same. I don't know why people compare brand new iPhones to older Androids and say iPhones run it better. The new S20 has much better specs than the latest iPhone and will probably run the game better as well.

(Though this latest update is making the game take 2 and a half minutes to start, but I've heard that's not just Android.)
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 β˜…β˜…
    Samsung Note 20 here. I've played on my roommate's iPad before and the only difference I really notice are the animations. Some which I like and a few that I find distracting.
    But seriously, how did no one mention that picture? πŸ˜‚
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Who even selected the 'Other' option? Do they have windows phones or what?
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

I appreciate that. That took a solid 8 mins to crop, clean, and stick. πŸ˜†
    Hieitaku said:

Kill_Grey said:

I appreciate that. That took a solid 8 mins to crop, clean, and stick. πŸ˜†
    Yeah, that post honestly deserves more LOL's πŸ˜…