**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I make a new account?

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
I can't find where to make one anywhere and I've already used my kabam account and my Google play account so I was wondering if there was anyway to make another.

Comments

• AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    Depends on the context. Do you want to manage two accounts or discard your old account and make a new one. Either way the easiest would be to make another google account
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Depends on the context. Do you want to manage two accounts or discard your old account and make a new one. Either way the easiest would be to make another google account

Manage two accounts and thanks.
  • Logout from both your Google acct, and your in-game Kabam account.
    Then at login screen in-game, you would Create a new acct (aka, another new Kabam ID). Have to use a new email address and pswd, so if you don’t already have another unused email acct you’ll have to make one (free gmail, hotmail, etc).

Then in-game you just switch back-n-forth by logout/login to the different email accts (aka, Kabam ID's).
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Or just log out of your main account. Tap the screen. Do the tutorial fight. Then sign in with a dummy account and password
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Logout from both your Google acct, and your in-game Kabam account.
    Then at login screen in-game, you would Create a new acct (aka, another new Kabam ID). Have to use a new email address and pswd, so if you don’t already have another unused email acct you’ll have to make one (free gmail, hotmail, etc).

Then in-game you just switch back-n-forth by logout/login to the different email accts (aka, Kabam ID's).

Thanks to both of you!