**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Silver Surfer Buff

My issues with Silver Surfer is lacking in utility and his damage doesn't compensate for that. So I'm going to try my best to fix both. Also this is a tune up to what is already in his kit.

He now takes no damage from Coldsnap, Incinerate, Shock, and Nova Flame effects.

The Armor Breaks from the Power Cosmic Buff reduces the armor rating by 1500 for 16 seconds. No stack limit. Still places 3 Armor Breaks.

The Phase Buff from the heavy attack now lasts for 1.5 seconds.

The Vigilance Buff from the special one now lasts 24 seconds.

He now can bypass Auto Block if he has at least 4 unique buffs.

Also the Herald of Galactus synergy can be activated multiple times per fight. Instead of 25% health its now 5%. Duration increased to 10 seconds with a 60 second cooldown.

Everything else in Silver Surfer's abilities would remain the same.

This would increases his damage a lot and has more utility. The utility he already has can now be viable. On top of that energy resistance will not be a huge problem considering most of his damage is now from Armor Breaks. Still has his weaknesses but a lot better than he is right now.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Man why is everyone trying to make people immune to torch’s nova flames? Do people not understand that the purpose of nova flames is to have no one be immune to them?

I really thank you, @Iron_Patriot_is_lit , for if you hadn't given the insight that this was his expectation, i would had probably thought silver surfer was immune to it!! :lol:
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Surfer is not and should not be immune to nova flames. No champion is or should be immune to nova flames and it should stay that way.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I have a very simple buff for surfer that would make a world of difference, add a 4th buff into his cycle of buffs from the power cosmic, maybe precision or cruelty, and alter the power cosmic timing to make sure you can still keep them all up via activating power gain, itd make him an extremely hard hitter with a bit of ramp up, would have solid but not amazing utility like currently, but would overall just be the bump he needs
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    #BuffTerraxFirst
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    And now to the discussion, can i say that the burst damage he makes would be decent enough to satisfy what you call "LACK OF UTILITY"?? With the buffs stacked up, his damage is pretty good imo, if you don't compare him with those "base attack stacked up" champs[doom, claire etc]. His damage reduced 100% from coldsnap, incinerate and shock literally makes him triple immune, and he actually uses them like buffs, increasing his burst damage, and with willpower mastery, he can regen quite decently from the above mentioned debuffs. His sp2, is still one of those which not all in the game are able to completely dex, which comes with an unblockable buff. With a phase on heavy with the power cosmic, probably the best way to activate buffs, i would easily say he's not the guy who lacks utility.

Tbh, i didnt have a medusa, or any champ who could be consistent in applying armor breaks[ i needed for the showdown], i realized this guy was immune to those. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to win, but as a player whose 3 quests away from being uc, i was really happy playing with him.

Also, I don't have willpower mastery. I read it from the champion spotlight and also saw how good he was able to do it when I met my friend, who plays the game too, a cavalier.
  • DynastyDynasty Posts: 30
    @Iron_Patriot_is_lit besides the Nova Flame what do you think of the buff overall?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I don’t really care tbh. I just commented to shoot the idea that someone should be immune to nova flames.
  • DynastyDynasty Posts: 30
    Fair.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    He doesn’t need a buff yet
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    He really doesn't need a buff lol, hes quite underrated and overlooked.