**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are your thoughts on my second 6*

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I opened my second 6 star today and got a ronin. I actually have a max 4* version of him because I needed to use some skill t4cc that was in my overflow so what are your guys thoughts on him? Should I level him up and where should I use him in the game?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Bad. Very bad.

r/sarcasm
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff he needs guidance
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Just duped him from a 6* featured crystal, let's just say I wasn't thrilled with the pull. He's an average champ. Sorry.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    You should use him a lot since he’s only your second 6*.

You’ll either love him or think he’s meh. I’m a huge fan of his and would have loved that pull as my second.

There’s also isn’t a “set” way to use him IMO. Watch all the guides and stuff and then just do what works for you. He would be on my r2 list if I were you.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    He amazing! He has incredible base damage, he is suicide friendly, and he has some really quirky and useful utility. You should be very happy, I would take a Ronin to 6/3. He is AWESOME.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff i already have a 4* ronin maxed and I’ve been using a rotation where you change stances to build up cruelty and then throw an sp3. Is there a rotation or video on ronin you suggest I watch?
    Will3808 said:

@Masterpuff i already have a 4* ronin maxed and I’ve been using a rotation where you change stances to build up cruelty and then throw an sp3. Is there a rotation or video on ronin you suggest I watch?

Not really, that’s the basic strategy. You play him differently if he is awakened though.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Never understood the hate Ronin gets. Far more suicide friendly than I think people realize and while I wouldn't necessarily put him up there with Nick, he has some really solid damage and utility.

Never understood the hate Ronin gets. Far more suicide friendly than I think people realize and while I wouldn't necessarily put him up there with Nick, he has some really solid damage and utility.

Definitely agree.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

I wonder who thinks that... but I definitely also don't understand the hate Taskmaster gets.
    MaxGaming said:

I wonder who thinks that... but I definitely also don't understand the hate Taskmaster gets.
    TM is another one for me. Not in that highest echelon of champs but incredibly underrated
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Taskmaster > Ronin in my opinion

And Ronin is Suicide Friendly, did I miss something? Isn’t he melting against Archangel?
    I'm in a bit of a pickle for my next skill rankup once I form a cat. Nick is already R3. Have KM duped, Ronin duped, and BWDO and HM both unduped. Honestly not sure which way I'll go.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I'm in a bit of a pickle for my next skill rankup once I form a cat. Nick is already R3. Have KM duped, Ronin duped, and BWDO and HM both unduped. Honestly not sure which way I'll go.

I mean...skill corvus ftw. They're all pretty fun champs, so I'd go whoever you like the most, because I'm sure t5cc flows in for you

I mean...skill corvus ftw. They're all pretty fun champs, so I'd go whoever you like the most, because I'm sure t5cc flows in for you
    Not as much currently. Took a break from the war grind for the time being so not in 4loki right now. Top 45 AQ and probably low Plat war for me at the moment.

Still got a ways to go but it's something I'm thinking about. Gonna spend some more time with each over the next few months

TAKE UP RONIN
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

And Ronin is Suicide Friendly, did I miss something? Isn’t he melting against Archangel?

Taskmaster > Ronin is all I needed to hear you have gained my respect DONT abuse it and have fun convincing @Masterpuff that Taskmaster is better than ronin
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    As has already been said, he's "suicide friendly". Obviously, deep wounds is a must, and he has decent block %. I got a friend that uses him a lot. So, depends on what your focus in the game is, and whether you want to use your bleed based champions or not.
    MaxGaming said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Taskmaster > Ronin is all I needed to hear you have gained my respect DONT abuse it and have fun convincing @Masterpuff that Taskmaster is better than ronin
    I just effectively ignored him, misinformation of that level doesn’t deserve a response lol.