**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Give us an option to Cancel/End Boosters

SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Never knew this function didn't exist, but I think it'd just be a nice QoL function. Especially with these "Soul Boosters". You want to take a path, and you see that you need Coldsnap immunes or buy the Soul Booster. You buy the Booster that makes you Coldsnap immune, but don't realize it also puts constant Evade charges on the enemy AI as a downside (Idk why these Boosters even have downside to being with). You want to re-inter bringing in an Annihilus, but you can't cancel the Booster, so now you got to wait for an hour before you jump back in. Z_Z

Comments

• For Soul Boosts...
    Could also be useful if you have a mixed team of immune and non-immune champs, and want the Boost for just the non-immune fights.
    (else the Boost would also cause downside for your naturally immune champs too)

Has anyone tried just loading a DIFFERENT Soul Boost in hopes it would cancel the first Boost ? (there are some other groups of boosts that work that way)

ie. After using Coldsnap immune boost for one fight, just waste a Bleed immune boost when moving to a natural Coldsnap-immune attacker for next fight (where Bleed isn’t involved in your current fights anyways, just to remove the first Boost).
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

For Soul Boosts...
    Could also be useful if you have a mixed team of immune and non-immune champs, and want the Boost for just the non-immune fights.
    (else the Boost would also cause downside for your naturally immune champs too)

Has anyone tried just loading a DIFFERENT Soul Boost in hopes it would cancel the first Boost ? (there are some other groups of boosts that work that way)

ie. After using Coldsnap immune boost for one fight, just waste a Bleed immune boost when moving to a natural Coldsnap-immune attacker for next fight (where Bleed isn’t involved in your current fights anyways, just to remove the first Boost).

I've yet to try that, but naturally you'd assume one booster wouldn't overwrite the other, and just be active side by the side, which in turn would make the fight EVEN worst, since now you have to deal with another buff on the AI. Like I said, I have no idea why these boosts even have a downside. You make us do the Invasions to get the souls for boosters, and if you got the right immune Champions you're good to go, or you can buy these Boosters. Oh and by the way, these Boosters have a downside! Brilliant design!
  • For normal attack/health/combo boosts, you can’t have a 10% + a 15% boost of the same type active at the same time (just one level of each type).
    For AW classic boosts (Invulnerability, Regen, PowerBar start) you can’t have 2 different ones active at same time.
    And for Class-Based boosts (SP damage, and Restore some Power Bar after SP), I believe you can’t have different classes or types (?) active at same time.

That’s why I think maybe Soul Boosts might be same way (?) And you only have to worry about a single type of Debuff (depending which path you take) so switching to a different one would basically turn off the first boost.
  • SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    I can confirm you can use another boost and it will cancel out the first.
  • DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    These boosts are garbage you should save up you lost souls for buying more keys instead