**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

side quest roller coaster

I wanted to take a moment and talk about the side event "roller coaster" experience that I have had. I'm assuming that most other summoners will be able to relate, as long as they are honest about the side events...
Last months event was great. Treasure island has some insanely awesome rewards. This months event leaves a lot to be desired. It's a bit frustrating, for me, as a summoner, going from one amazing side quest to the next one that seems more meh.

I know that kabam is mostly listening to the whales, those that fork out the green to get the "good stuff", but hopefully this experience based information will not fall on deaf ears, as to often happens.

Thanks,
Strong

Comments

• StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188

I think it's ok. Last month had some of the best rewards, so I think it's fine to have some variation

Thanks for the input @Thicco_Mode
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Last months side quest was great but not every month can just be better than the last, otherwise in a year the rewards would be so good that doing anything else would be a waste of effort. This months isn’t bad, it’s just more evenly spaced out so you don’t get the crazy rewards all at once, give it time.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    goddamn i forgot about the side quest. i need to start grinding it lol.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It can't always be less effort - awesome rewards every month or this game will get boring in time. The game economy must be balanced so there will still be an element of grind. Without grind, there is no reason to stay in a game.
  • GKnightGKnight Posts: 17
    The side event seems unnecessarily complicated do 1 event to get the keys and shards, then another for the rewards, plus the boosts for immunity, the difficulty changes are ok, just wish more simplicity
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    GKnight said:

The side event seems unnecessarily complicated do 1 event to get the keys and shards, then another for the rewards, plus the boosts for immunity, the difficulty changes are ok, just wish more simplicity

I think it's ok. They've started doing more 2 step side quests, but they're not that bad.