**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fabulous Pooltastic Bundle Error

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
the new Fabulous Pooltastic Bundle does not have the low % chance for nexus crystals as it should.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Well for starters you are comparing featured Cavs a Regular Cav. Im pretty sure featured Cavs don't have that change yet
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

Well for starters you are comparing featured Cavs a Regular Cav. Im pretty sure featured Cavs don't have that change yet

Features have been changed, see attached below.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ImGodMF said:

Specialty cavs have not, for instance the dailies do not, because having them drop other crystals takes them out of the class
  • So, I got the Pooltastic offer. I got the torso, but didn’t get any of the crystals listed. Any one else have this happen?
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Lormif said:

ImGodMF said:

Specialty cavs have not, for instance the dailies do not, because having them drop other crystals takes them out of the class
    The ones in the deal are no different to the Magneto one I screenshot, though I do understand the difference with the class specific ones.