**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Setting - Vibrate on Fight Start

Anyone else see this, or try it out yet ?

(Not sure what version it even came into the game at, and tablet's that can’t do normal Phone stuff may not support vibrate anyways).

Would be good when fight-loading times are long and you’re not paying attention, to tell you to open your eyes again and start fighting (I assume), for those that have Sound Effects turned off for game.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    OooOOooh, never would've noticed this. Thanks for pointing it out! Can't tell you how many times I've looked up, looked down, and seen I've taken a combo to the face.

Edit: It's not working...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/HtL6eKckAR3Y2XSW6
  • Etjama said:

It's not working...

What's that other setting right below the Vibrate one in your short Video Clip you posted ? (Video shows it worded with an unknown ID “MS_ID...MATINEE_TOGGLE”)

I don't have that Matinee setting afterwards on my system, and unlike your video that shows both those setting not staying active for you, mine (Vibrate) will stay actively checked (just can’t test it because my iPad doesn’t actually have vibrate).

From your video...

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

It's not working...

What's that other setting right below the Vibrate one in your short Video Clip you posted ? (Video shows it worded with an unknown ID “MS_ID...MATINEE_TOGGLE”)

I don't have that Matinee setting afterwards on my system, and unlike your video that shows both those setting not staying active for you, mine (Vibrate) will stay actively checked (just can’t test it because my iPad doesn’t actually have vibrate).

From your video...

Idk what it is. Tried putting both on and tried putting just the vibration on. Neither worked.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It’s nice. However if it would vibrate as your champ is running in rather than when the word “Fight” slashes the screen it would be better.