**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• Alliance War
    Vision vs Storm ate a combo after an sp1
    DV vs spiderman ate a combo after an sp1
    Cant remember 3rd match up same results

Outcome lots of revenue for KABAM
    Thanks Kabam

Device S7
    Version 7.0
  • My Gwenpool.. can't dash back after special...
    Please help... AI recovers fast and ends up with one combo... And game ends...
    Pls i m playing since last day without using SP... But i know this is nkt a solution....
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    What’s funny about this to me is last night in another bug/issue thread at that,I said with a combination of what everyone is saying in this thread and I get it deleted by zibit and get a warning level 1. Hmmmmm highly suspect to me. In any case iPhone 6 iOS 11. Is that constructive enough for you.
  • I just faced a weird issue in the game which no one has. I was playing arena for targetted 10k points with quake. I fired sp3 and the opponent was electra. After fired the screen was showing the right most portion of playing screen where both of the attacker and defender was not present. they were fighting offscreen on the left side. I got lots of hits wothout looking at it. Then i paused the game and resumed . It took me to the center where fight was going and i was in a combo. I died and 10k point lost. Here is the picture of no player on the creen after sp3 and i got 3 hits.k3zx0arxqdja.png. Please fix this issue so that no one has to face this again. Thank you.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited September 2017
    It is on every device, with every champ, in every game mode. Just got killed on AW on my forst fight, because my champ froze after doing a special when I tried to dash back. Why ask for a device, if it’s a game wide issue???

iphone 7+

ipad mini 4
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Bug that favor's the player is fixed in a day or so, while bug that causes problems to the player takes forever to be
    fixed.
  • I've had the same issue. Not as noticeable on specials that give you distance but close range ones will set you up for a special or combo to the face. Also can't evade when backed up against the wall Makes monthly quest harder than usual and I lost a character in war because of it. Sucks to lose fights due to something out of my control
  • There is no point specifying or providing examples. It's not about some particular champs. It's not about specials. There is a global delay in all combat responsiveness. Honestly? I have been wondering how far this company could go nerfing game mechanics. And they have just crossed that line. The game has become unplayable. It is no longer functional or credible as combat simulation. I actually used to enjoy exploring how the parry window was varied and got narrowed after each update -- there were ways to work with and around all that. But this? Contest of lurching incompetence.
  • BrnbbyBrnbby Posts: 51
    Confirmed. I have an iPhone 7 like most. It's not a device issue. It's a issue where you tweaked the gameplay. Not surprising it happens every update.
  • Me too. Hope the compensation fits the headache
  • CA2HICA2HI Posts: 19
    edited September 2017
    iPhone 6s Plus; IOS 11(or whatever brand new update was); Event Quest(Normal); Final Boss Mordo; w/ 4* BP; Special 1 does no damage and goes right thru Mordo while he blocks. @Kabam Miike
  • NotAbetaTesterNotAbetaTester Posts: 3
    edited September 2017
    You guys/gals keep saying "how did this get past the beta testers?" or asking "was this update even beta tested?"

This is exactly what they beta tested. It passed with flying colours!

Do we really expect anything less from Kabam/ Netmarble?!
  • Happening on my tecno tablet droid pad2 the last update
  • iPhone 6s
    IOS 11.1

I find it weird that I’m experiencing dash back bugs that make it harder to play the game, but the strange bug was fixed a couple hours after release. Just my 2 cents
  • Same here i can't use dashback and perfect block for parry
    Samsung S5
    Android 6.0.1
  • SonSonSonSon Posts: 66
    Kabam beta testers and the person in charge of them should be fired immediately. Almost 3 years playing this game, and you (Kabam) still have a HORRENDOUS track record with recognizing bugs prior to the release of the actual update. Get your act together by finding some genuinely smart tech personnel.

P.S. It’s actually ok to fire incompetent employees in the world we live.
  • Jayan23Jayan23 Posts: 26
    Had issues on graphical part of the game UI. Sometime the UI is not displayed as intended and only shows the header menu bar and the footer chat bar. When clicked, it disappears on load.

I'm using apple iPhone 6s plus and OS version is 10.3. I have been facing this issue from last month. But not often. After the recent update for New Quest release. I did not face any so far.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Though I will say the patch you did on parrying was actually pretty good. I can chain parries again like I used to fairly easily. But that doesn't excuse this. We need to be able to move out of specials for champions like Hulk to truly be great. Please at least ACKNOWLEDGE there is an issue. 13 pages and not a single thing beyond the original merger post...
  • SchabeSchabe Posts: 3
    HE vs. Phoenix. Ultron vs. NC. Both in AW fights. Both paused (fatally) after specials. Running latest MCOC update on iOS 11.1 on iPhone 7.
  • Samsung Galaxy S7, I always had problems... a lot of glitches. Champions won't block, no parry, won't move forward,... name it... I had it working a bit better for a week after uninstalling the game and reinstalled it and restarted my phone. After the last update just screwed up again... you need to fix this... I had to use a lot of energy refills to get my quests done... it sucks...plus can barely have decent champions with crystals... fef up of getting rhino 2 *
  • Newest version of iOS, using an iPad Pro. Video show the glitch, but it’s hard to tell without taps showing onscreen. Right after stunning Marvel, I try to dash in to attack. You can see a delay - had to swipe twice to get Hulk to move.

https://youtu.be/XTH7iQyDtiA
  • JOYJOY Posts: 13
    Facing Same Problem in Galaxy A5 (2016)
  • I thought I noticed it but then I was blaming myself for fighting before coffee. But it’s happenign a lot. Noticed it with Archangel on iPhone 7.
  • I'm facing the same issue, let me elaborate

I'm made to wait until the special animation is over, before the character gets back to normal stance. While this happens, opponents is already out of the special attack that we landed and is coming at us with an attack.

I have suffered such issues in all game modes, especially using magik and sw, and for all characters.

Device:
    Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus.
    Android 7
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    So still no response from kabam I see. iPhone 6 with iOS 11.

FYI: it has been confirmed to also happen on the Hyperion l2. Basically you have managed to make every champ’s special ability worthless.

I think I may have diagnosed what the issue is (except for Hawkeye—he’s unplayable now). Whenever opponent is pushed up against the wall and I use a special, the opponent pops up and hits me before my special animation has ended so that I can’t block or dash. But, if the opponent is not against the wall I usually have time to dash back (bc of the change in parry I can’t seem to parry this initial dash—thanks for that).

I just fought cable in 5.3.4 (cornered node) with magik. I literally had to spend the whole fight backpedaling so that I was against the wall before I started a combo and used an l2. Then I had to repeat. Took a ton of block damage as cable would rush in and hit me blocking while I was trying to back up to keep from pushing him against the wall.

Then against spidey (after AA died) I tried using Hyperion (since it was cosmic level). Used an l2 on spidey when he was against the wall. Spidey immediately popped up and killed me before Hyperion could be controlled.

What’s more infuriating though is that the AI doesn’t seem to suffer from this same issue.

Seriously kabam, you have managed to make the use of special attacks guaranteed damage taken by the player. It’s absurd. I feel like this all goes back to 12.0 when you started messing with parry and AI recovery time. Ever since then it has been one bug after another trying to “fix” what you broke. I never had problems with parry or with AI recovery before that debacle. And it keeps getting worse.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Not that you need it, well wait you probably do, being it's obvious you don't play the game you make. Anyway, here is deadpool just continuing to do the moonwalk, I was swiping in all different directions directly after the attack animation, before the moonwalk started

https://youtu.be/JzK39rmvX5c
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Svain wrote: »
    Not that you need it, well wait you probably do, being it's obvious you don't play the game you make. Anyway, here is deadpool just continuing to do the moonwalk, I was swiping in all different directions directly after the attack animation, before the moonwalk started

https://youtu.be/JzK39rmvX5c
    Danm Thah just bad of kabam to make this bug

• All champs lg flex2
  • Mainly Arch Angel and magik 2 of my best champs aa is s 4* 4/40 magik is a 5* 2/30