**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Device and Version: Xiaomi MiA1
    Device Operating System:Android 9
    Mobile Carrier: O2 cz
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 28.2. I think(red goblin update, October 2020)

Description of the Issue:
    Since last update I have frequent problems on login. Game reports no signal every time, sometimes it logs in after few minutes (that is quite long, wouldn't you agree?) or it reports "can't log in. But the missing network report is there every time.
  • Have the same problem on a Huawei p30 lite, android version 10
  • MDarwishMDarwish Posts: 68
    Any updates? Game become boring load takes 5-6 minutes to opn...!! Why also switch to screens take times.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Again, it's some kind of region issue.

VPN off = game won't go past loading screen.
    VPN on = works fine.

Long story short, everyone purchase a VPN. Asian region players have been experiencing this FOR YEARS.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's been going on for years.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    iPhone XR user.

After the October update, I experience crash almost every 30min-60min.

So fortunate that I was not playing AW at that moment...otherwise it’s really annoying!

Don’t tell me I’m the only one
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Chicano509Chicano509 Posts: 24
    Hello and good day Kabam,

My in game name is Chicano509 and same as in game name.

Android, Samsung Galaxy S8
    Android version 9.0
    I use WiFi and data server: Verizon
    Game version is the latest like everyone else on this forum post

And when I'm able... i get this

• Same here. I have an iPhone 7 and it seems to crash for me.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    My latest crash is fighting AQ mini boss today, when he has only 5% health remains and I still have 98%, then the game crashed, after return he resume to 100% and I got penalised by taking out 50% health.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Reference said:

My latest crash is fighting AQ mini boss today, when he has only 5% health remains and I still have 98%, then the game crashed, after return he resume to 100% and I got penalised by taking out 50% health.

That’s really frustrating!!!!
  • There is a server problem in my game in the month of oct 2020. As compred to previous month game is taking a lot of time to log in and from the last two days even i cannot open my game
  • ZK06ZK06 Posts: 18
    Look at the speed of my internet but still there is a problem of internet connection every 2 minutes in the game. And when I start the game, my account is logged in after ten minutes even i have good phone samsung A5 2017. I know this phone is not great but good one.

• ZK06ZK06 Posts: 18
    This issue has been happening since this month's update. This problem is happening not only with me even with all my other friends.
  • XaMuXaMu Posts: 0
    I cant login my kabam id scince 2 days i reinstall the game 3 times bt not works game loding nd still loding 20 mints then i shutdown 😡
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Wait for 15-20 minutes then it will log in
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    My game log in after 30 minutes
  • Benom_007Benom_007 Posts: 0
    edited October 2020
    For the past 4days i keep getting my game crashed roughly every 30-40 minutes from loading screens and mid fights
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Agreed
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Same for me it is happening for the past 3- 4 days ..is it a device issue or game? which device you have, mine is Apple.
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    Hey Kabam I know you are a very nice gaming company but I am very much disappointed with you specially after the new update. After the new update game is almost not opening in android. It takes about ten to fifteen minutes to open. And you haven't fixed it. After new update there seemed a bug in limbo quests and those who exploited it you punished them. Now my question is this will you compensate android user for your fault.
    Regards.
  • cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise for the continued interruptions and loading delays. Due to the unfortunate nature of the issue, we regret that we are unable to implement a solution at this very moment. However, our team has made great progress in finding the most effective methods of tackling this issue. Once again, we regret the circumstances at hand, but our team has worked tirelessly on some very promising solutions, which will be implemented in the coming week. Unfortunately, we must ask kindly that you all persevere the weekend with us! We appreciate your continued show of support for the Contest and hope to return the Contest to its full might and glory in the coming week!

Everything was ok on last update game was going well now this loading screen and event also doesn't make sense . Its seriously doesn't make sense to wait 300-600 seconds to start up a game . This matter is worst then a bug becoz by this time we can clear 3 nodes on Aw and Aq. It's a BIG ISSUE
    ITS also discouraging many Office working people who used to take small breaks and clear day to day AQ /Aw Nodes
  • DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    Why is it still not fixed 😭 😭
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Summit a support ticket rather than the forums. Not everyone here is experiencing the same as you.
  • I too am having major input drops and loading issues. Im on my home WiFi with a full signal and it continues to happen day in n day out. I'm on a Note10+ so its definitely not my device. I have even closed every other ap n that appears to help SOMETIMES but most times it does nothing. Please just fix the game even if it involves an unscheduled emergency maintenance. Thank you