**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monster and hunter crystals bug

So finally saw the above crystals are out, bought 7 of the grandmaster ones and on the Deadly Sin: Envy it only gave me the first level of opening two crystals.

Surely I should be 1 crystal from completing the 4th milestone. BTW before someone suggests it, I have restarted my game....twice and also looked under the reward section of my stash. Will I get a refund on the shards or will I get my milestones????

Comments

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    For the objectives, it doesnt stack. You have to claim the achieved milestone first prior to you getting the next one.

It changed some time ago that it no longer stacks so it sucks
  • Or most likely, since some others this month do actually stack completion of levels..
    Opening 7 crystals all at same time does not give each objective a “completed” check before moving onto next level (even if not claiming inbetween).

Try opening just 2 Monster crystals at a time (whether or not you go and claim objective inbetween), just open the crystals separately in 1’s or 2’s.