UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

R5 Platinumpool

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,984 ★★★★★

This guy is so much fun! Stacked close to 80 bleeds with him just melting away cm in rol

Comments

• TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,984 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

He's so pretty. Does duping with the cards only give you 1 Sig level, or was that from a gem?

I used a gem

heres a vid showcasing the crazy bleed dmg from his blood drive card
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,116 ★★★★
    Does he need dupe to be good?

Does he need dupe to be good?

Nah its just a sweet bonus
    Mcdonalds said:

Him or morning star?

Lol dont be silly
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Him or morning star?

Lol dont be silly
    Obviously Platinum Pool
    But for real, I still think Queen is better
    Shes the queen for a reason
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,552 ★★★★★
    Try getting mix master and blood drive. The damage is pretty amazing
    Crcrcrc said:

I did that in a lol test against sl and it was indeed pretty crazy. I like that his synergies to get higher chance at certain cards is with other great champions so i def see some real uses for him. Ill do some act 6 later on and see what he can do. Very suicide friendly aswell it seems
    edited October 2020

Crcrcrc said:

I did that in a lol test against sl and it was indeed pretty crazy. I like that his synergies to get higher chance at certain cards is with other great champions so i def see some real uses for him. Ill do some act 6 later on and see what he can do. Very suicide friendly aswell it seems
    Yeah, he seems to be a trophy champ that is worth getting and fun to play. A nice change from the impossibly rare champs. I took mine to r3 on the spot. The fact that he has green eyes on his character model still annoys me slightly though lol
  • I want him, but im unlucky and not about to drop $50 on him

I want him, but im unlucky and not about to drop $50 on him

Yeah i was only missing the torso myself and ended up buying it but only because i forgot about the upcomming arena. Oh well hes very fun at least
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Yeah, he seems to be a trophy champ that is worth getting and fun to play. A nice change from the impossibly rare champs. I took mine to r3 on the spot. The fact that he has green eyes on his character model still annoys me slightly though lol
    Sure beats kang and thanos :lol:
  • I want him, but im unlucky and not about to drop $50 on him

Yeah i was only missing the torso myself and ended up buying it but only because i forgot about the upcomming arena. Oh well hes very fun at least
    I forgot about that too!

I forgot about that too!
    Im sure kabam made some money today on forgetfull people lol
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,116 ★★★★
    My rank 3 unduped did 129 hits against WS.

• KennadoKennado Posts: 812 ★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Pretty interesting stuff. Picked him up today so I will be playing around with him in Incursions and general quests.
    Kennado said:

Crcrcrc said:

Pretty interesting stuff. Picked him up today so I will be playing around with him in Incursions and general quests.
    Yeah takes some time learning him. I was pretty confused in the beginning but feel i have a good understanding now. His dupe gives him a small chance at a legendary card which i am yet to see pop up but looking forward to what is lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,533 ★★★★★
    The only piece I need is the legs. Is it worth it to get 3k unit deal? I have 18k units so I can afford it. Just hate dropping 3k

The only piece I need is the legs. Is it worth it to get 3k unit deal? I have 18k units so I can afford it. Just hate dropping 3k

Thats gotta be up to you mate. Hes not groundbreaking. Just a really fun champ with some solid potential with the right cards. If i had 18k units i probably would tbh. But to each their own i guess
    To anyone else whos got a platpool. Does anyone know what the legendary card does. Ive been playing a lot with him now and still havent seen it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,976 ★★★★★
    All new all platinumpool channel
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 29,282 ★★★★★

Son of a.....I just remembered the Arena.
    $70 and 3k Units later.

To anyone else whos got a platpool. Does anyone know what the legendary card does. Ive been playing a lot with him now and still havent seen it

It gives like a 60% boost to all stats
    Crcrcrc said:

It gives like a 60% boost to all stats
    Thank you my kind gentleman. Seems a little weak for something so rare tbh
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 447 ★★
    I have a mutant sig and can’t decide between plat pool or Proff X.

Great rank up OP, plan on taking mine to R5 too to pair with my R5 Goldpool!

I have a mutant sig and can’t decide between plat pool or Proff X.

Great rank up OP, plan on taking mine to R5 too to pair with my R5 Goldpool!

Prof x is probably the way to go. But then again i did rank 5 and awaken my platpool over prof x so