**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ABYSS with 40 revives

_TermiN8than__TermiN8than_ Posts: 67
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Let’s dive straight in! No time to waste!

Team: Aegon Torch Doom. Nick is optional (I will explain) Heimdall is a must (for your wallet)

Thing
3 revives Aegon Normal Suicides
Cash in combo, don’t get hit, and only do light attack ending combos to easily manage his charges.

Omega
3 revives Aegon Full S
Switch to full fury suicide no will power, all that good stuff. You will strug off at your first hit. Keep your distance and bate sp1.

Quake
3 revives Aegon Full S
Kill Nick here and go ham with Aegon. Try to push her to sp2 for ease of mind

Medusa
1 revive Aegon Full S
Aegon fight. Not Doom. Save your sp3 for her unstoppable. When she is stun, use only your 1st medium to maximise DPS and DPH.

Mephisto
One shot Torch No S
Flame on time. Parry/block his sp1, be near his aura. He is down in 80 hits. Moving on.

Cap marvel
One shot Doom No S
Doom spam sp1 with her. It's hard not to get a solo here.

Ghost
1 revive Aegon No S
Aegon fight. Straight forward

Ironman
No revives Torch No S
I used Aegon fight for the first bit. HT for the last 60 -55%. Take as many smoulder as you can and the last 15% will be easier. I built around 50 smoulder. This fight can be solo by HT but it's risky since you lost too much health parrying if IM is at full health. If you come in at around 60%, it's the ideal point to build high smoulders and survive block damage. Practice on IM on the first node to the right and you will learn to parry both projectiles of sp1. If you can consistantly solo him with HT, you are ready for this fight

Joe
3 revives Aegon No S
Aegon fight. Straight forward. If he rolls heart in your first attempt, just let him heavy you and move on.

Mordo
1 revive Torch No S
Torch fight. Take block hits if you can. Could be a solo too if you are careful.

VTD
4 Doom No S
I was worried about this fight. I didn’t want to rank up and bring my 6 star undup MS. No mystic t4 to take up long shot. But doom did around 20% every single time so that’s good. Just boost up to the teeth and do your best cycle. MS and Long shot can solo this fight easily if you have them.

HTD
2 revives Aegon No S
Aegon fight. Parry him at 60% and 30%.

Hyperion
1 revives Doom No S
Doom fight. Straight forward

Champion
2 revives Doom No S
Doom fight. Doom doesn’t get as much power so it's a little slower. Aegon sp3 tactic is good too but this man gains more unstoppable so doom is generally easier.

Cyclops
1 Team revive + 3 revives. Mainly Aegon No S
Aegon fight. Fun fight if you just yell out: Green parry. Yellow dex. Green Parry. Yellow dex. It’s like a bad rap song but you need to keep singing it.

Loki
1 revive Torch No S
Aegon and Torch shared this pie. Torch is better since he got smoulder.

Aegon
1 revive Aegon No S

IW
1 revive Aegon, Nick No S
Kill Nick here and go ham with Aegon. Try to push her to sp2 for ease of mind. Aegon needs to be healed up to take small damage from her debuffs.

Cull
One shot Doom No S
Doom fight. Don’t use your heavy cause it nullifies10 buffs at once. Bait sp1 and spam sp1. Let's move onto the nightmare LOL

Collector
10 revives Aegon Full S
I switched to full fury full suicide here. Before the collector gets under 40%, heal up and try your best to partly evade sp2. Survive for as long as you can. Under 40%, you don’t need to heal as much. Just use heavy nuke and hope for the best.

Some overall tips:
- Take small breaks every hour to keep your reflex sharp.
- Use Aegon heavy tactic when you can. It deals insane damage. I thought he needs suicides but spamming sp2 actually deals more damage so you don't want to have suicides here, except for Omega (who you should not bleed), Medusa (save sp3), and Collector
- Farm around 300 potions in ROL.
- Enter fights around 50% to get max damage from courage. Except human torch fight, always heal him to the max to take more block damage, more smoulders.
- Max out limber if possible
- All fights are on 20% boost and 15% attack boost. Don’t use health boosts since they hurt your potion spending. I only use health boosts for Torch fights.

All together, I spent 40 revives, a team revive, and 300 potions. You can do it too and I hope your reward is better than mine:
6 star Aegon (the irony here!!!)
6 star kingpin
5 star miles morale
Mystic t5
Mystic awaken :(

My MS is undup... I do not know if I have the courage to awaken and rank 3 her. I hate her ramp up Process because I run suidice. People say that she is the best mystic awaken at 5 souls. I believe them… I just dont like the “at 5 souls” part LOL. If someone has a rank 3 MS, I would love to hear your review. Is she worth it? I already have 5 stars doom, long shot, clair, Sym sup.

Thanks for reading till the end. If you have any questions, I will gladly assist. Cheers.

Comments

• Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    That's a lot of potions. What fights do you need that many potions for? Apart from the Human Torch fights and Invisible Woman.

Usually a lvl 2 revive should be enough right? It's under 50% for courage
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    MS is worth the awakening and the r3
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nicely done, and you could’ve cut another 5 off if you used sym, vtd would’ve been a solo and the champion would’ve been 1 rather than 2, and a solo on aegon, the other fights he’d be used for would be the same as doom, but really nice run
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I like how precise this is. Gonna bookmark this for my Abyss run in the faraway future. Lol.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Dont have torch, how many revives against mephisto and mordo with void do you think id need?
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    edited October 2020
    R3 Morningstar owner here, I use her mainly in AQ. She's a great option, especially once you get to 4 souls. Her 50% chance to perfect block is so great against end game defenders with huge attack values. I also have a R3 Doom so he usually gets the spot on my questing teams.

@OneManArmy is your channel name also your user name? I searched for it and MCOC and it didn't show up.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★

Berjibs said:

Thanks man, going in this weekend so this is really helpful. Using aegon torch and doom. I’ll take your advice with nick and heimdall. Was thinking nick and CM before to boost the fury buff potency and duration via synergy.

I’d take your rewards too, just want to r3 Claire. 😎

Congrats!

Nick was needed only for IW. I tested both and surprisingly Aegon deals even more damage. You only need to heal him up to endure the chip damage from her debuff. Your team should be Aegon Ht Doom Heimdall (I finished a lot of fight with 1% Aegon) Last spot can be nick (20% attack) or ms or longshot. Best of luck. Clair is a beast with suicides. Doesn’t need awaken too I think.
    Cheers dude nick is 4* so purely for the 20% attack. Will use aegon on IW

Is there a case to straight swap doom for longshot?

Seems like he can take all the cosmics and be safer against VTD.

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I was going to ask why you said to kill nick twice but then I realized you used a team revive on cyclops. Great guide

Berjibs said:

Berjibs said:

Thanks man, going in this weekend so this is really helpful. Using aegon torch and doom. I’ll take your advice with nick and heimdall. Was thinking nick and CM before to boost the fury buff potency and duration via synergy.

I’d take your rewards too, just want to r3 Claire. 😎

Congrats!

Nick was needed only for IW. I tested both and surprisingly Aegon deals even more damage. You only need to heal him up to endure the chip damage from her debuff. Your team should be Aegon Ht Doom Heimdall (I finished a lot of fight with 1% Aegon) Last spot can be nick (20% attack) or ms or longshot. Best of luck. Clair is a beast with suicides. Doesn’t need awaken too I think.
    Cheers dude nick is 4* so purely for the 20% attack. Will use aegon on IW

Is there a case to straight swap doom for longshot?

Seems like he can take all the cosmics and be safer against VTD.

Interesting question! I have never thought of it. I just think that doom will make Cull, hype, and CMM easier. He also has attack synergy with HT. You should look for longshot fights against Cull, CMM, hype and champion. Maybe he can replace Doom on easy path as best mystic! I really like him. Technically, I can see that Longshot can do ALL of them. Let me know once you found out.
    I went with longshot. Vtd, CMM were super easy, hype and champion were also ok but it took me too long to work out the best rotation so cost 3/4revives when I should have done a couple.

I’m at Loki atm, think I’ll use him on aegon and cull.

HI_guys said:

So you guys suggest longshot a better option than Claire?
    @_TermiN8than_ @Berjibs ?

Can you tell the strategy for using Longshot for the cosmic fights? I want to save up units for abyss right now. But I might wait till I get symbiote supreme

I’m far from an expert on longshot literally started using him this week. Just boils down to dropping the sp2 at the right moments, with the champs that get unstoppable like hype and champion you want to either use it just before the unstoppable activates or you can nullify by special intercepting.

Cull is easy solo, bait and nullify sp1 with your sp2. Around 100 hits.

CMM dies in 2 x sp2. Stupidly easy.

Vtd you’re timing Sp2 around his multiple buff generation. Took me 2 goes as I let him regen once not having fateseal ready but I think solo is ok.

Hyperion and champion priority is making sure you cover the unstoppable phases. I got into a bit of trouble in those fights initially by again not having fateseal ready at the right times. I think hype can be done in 2 goes. Champion took a little longer and I finished him off with aegon.

Longshot will work on medusa and aegon too (I used aegon) and also took a decent chunk off IMIW for me.

Cosmics cost me maybe 11 revives, I think that can be cut roughly in half with better play.

Whole thing cost 2750 units plus two weeks of stash. Was sloppy by my standards. My kids woke me up at 4am and I just ploughed through it having stopped at medusa before bed. I think with benefit hindsight, taking more time and not doing it half asleep I’d get at least 750-1000 units off.

I forgot to turn suicides back on at collector for eg, forgot to keep boosts on at times, lost my flame on vs mephisto to 3 successive evades and did over 10 revives on cyclops doing the parry incorrectly (not continuing to hold block after parry).

Overall though it was a success. Got one of my top t5 options and made thronebreaker. 😎

Thanks again @_TermiN8than_
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★

Let’s dive straight in! No time to waste!

Team: Aegon Torch Doom. Nick is optional (I will explain) Heimdall is a must (for your wallet)

Thing
    3 revives Aegon Normal Suicides
    Cash in combo, don’t get hit, and only do light attack ending combos to easily manage his charges.

Omega
    3 revives Aegon Full S
    Switch to full fury suicide no will power, all that good stuff. You will strug off at your first hit. Keep your distance and bate sp1.

Quake
    3 revives Aegon Full S
    Kill Nick here and go ham with Aegon. Try to push her to sp2 for ease of mind

Medusa
    1 revive Aegon Full S
    Aegon fight. Not Doom. Save your sp3 for her unstoppable. When she is stun, use only your 1st medium to maximise DPS and DPH.

Mephisto
    One shot Torch No S
    Flame on time. Parry/block his sp1, be near his aura. He is down in 80 hits. Moving on.

Cap marvel
    One shot Doom No S
    Doom spam sp1 with her. It's hard not to get a solo here.

Ghost
    1 revive Aegon No S

Ironman
    No revives Torch No S
    I used Aegon fight for the first bit. HT for the last 60 -55%. Take as many smoulder as you can and the last 15% will be easier. I built around 50 smoulder. This fight can be solo by HT but it's risky since you lost too much health parrying if IM is at full health. If you come in at around 60%, it's the ideal point to build high smoulders and survive block damage. Practice on IM on the first node to the right and you will learn to parry both projectiles of sp1. If you can consistantly solo him with HT, you are ready for this fight

Joe
    3 revives Aegon No S
    Aegon fight. Straight forward. If he rolls heart in your first attempt, just let him heavy you and move on.

Mordo
    1 revive Torch No S
    Torch fight. Take block hits if you can. Could be a solo too if you are careful.

VTD
    4 Doom No S
    I was worried about this fight. I didn’t want to rank up and bring my 6 star undup MS. No mystic t4 to take up long shot. But doom did around 20% every single time so that’s good. Just boost up to the teeth and do your best cycle. MS and Long shot can solo this fight easily if you have them.

HTD
    2 revives Aegon No S
    Aegon fight. Parry him at 60% and 30%.

Hyperion
    1 revives Doom No S
    Doom fight. Straight forward

Champion
    2 revives Doom No S
    Doom fight. Doom doesn’t get as much power so it's a little slower. Aegon sp3 tactic is good too but this man gains more unstoppable so doom is generally easier.

Cyclops
    1 Team revive + 3 revives. Mainly Aegon No S
    Aegon fight. Fun fight if you just yell out: Green parry. Yellow dex. Green Parry. Yellow dex. It’s like a bad rap song but you need to keep singing it.

Loki
    1 revive Torch No S
    Aegon and Torch shared this pie. Torch is better since he got smoulder.

Aegon
    1 revive Aegon No S

IW
    1 revive Aegon, Nick No S
    Kill Nick here and go ham with Aegon. Try to push her to sp2 for ease of mind. Aegon needs to be healed up to take small damage from her debuffs.

Cull
    One shot Doom No S
    Doom fight. Don’t use your heavy cause it nullifies10 buffs at once. Bait sp1 and spam sp1. Let's move onto the nightmare LOL

Collector
    10 revives Aegon Full S
    I switched to full fury full suicide here. Before the collector gets under 40%, heal up and try your best to partly evade sp2. Survive for as long as you can. Under 40%, you don’t need to heal as much. Just use heavy nuke and hope for the best.

Some overall tips:
    - Take small breaks every hour to keep your reflex sharp.
    - Use Aegon heavy tactic when you can. It deals insane damage. I thought he needs suicides but spamming sp2 actually deals more damage so you don't want to have suicides here, except for Omega (who you should not bleed), Medusa (save sp3), and Collector
    - Farm around 300 potions in ROL.
    - Enter fights around 50% to get max damage from courage. Except human torch fight, always heal him to the max to take more block damage, more smoulders.
    - Max out limber if possible
    - All fights are on 20% boost and 15% attack boost. Don’t use health boosts since they hurt your potion spending. I only use health boosts for Torch fights.

All together, I spent 40 revives, a team revive, and 300 potions. You can do it too and I hope your reward is better than mine:
    6 star Aegon (the irony here!!!)
    6 star kingpin
    5 star miles morale
    Mystic t5
    Mystic awaken :(

My MS is undup... I do not know if I have the courage to awaken and rank 3 her. I hate her ramp up Process because I run suidice. People say that she is the best mystic awaken at 5 souls. I believe them… I just dont like the “at 5 souls” part LOL. If someone has a rank 3 MS, I would love to hear your review. Is she worth it? I already have 5 stars doom, long shot, clair, Sym sup.

Thanks for reading till the end. If you have any questions, I will gladly assist. Cheers.

Tks mate for this excellent summary...