**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is unbelievably buggy, not just combat.

MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
I have to close and reopen the game repeatedly because screens do not load, combat as we all know is completely off right now.

Giving a 1 star review and not spending a penny on this game. I’d encourage others to do the same.

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Its really bad. They need to actually test these damn updates already. Its a joke at this point.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    This is an interesting one that just happened a little while ago.

Had a fight with OG Captain and evaded his shield from his l2. Shield was actually already heading back to him then there was a small lag where the screen froze for a split second and I got hit by the shield anyway

• MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    This is an interesting one that just happened a little while ago.

Had a fight with OG Captain and evaded his shield from his l2. Shield was actually already heading back to him then there was a small lag where the screen froze for a split second and I got hit by the shield anyway

This has been happening quite a bit. I’ve dodged a ranged sp2 normally, then there is a stutter in the game and I get hit with the sp2 that’s already passed.