**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next tune up

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Who do you guys think/want the next champion tune-up buff to be? I am hoping it is Ebony Maw and they make him insane!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    they already buffed maw
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Ive got my fingers crossed that dormammu will get his damage tuned up
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

they already buffed maw

It's barely a buff. He is still useless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAYQlCogxnc
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Maw is already buffed. I don’t think they will buff him again very soon
    Qacob said:

Ive got my fingers crossed that dormammu will get his damage tuned up

Yea, Dormammu has the utility, just needs damage
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    If they do 2 a month, here is what I am HOPING it will be:
    Overhaul - Groot; Tune Up - Rocket

What I THINK it will be:
    Update - Both Black Panther's ---- not related to Chadwick's passing, but because the skill class needs some love and these kind of make the most sense. OR both Daredevils...

What it WILL be:
    Tune Up - Juggernaut; Update - A Spidey verse champ...probably Miles.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

If they do 2 a month, here is what I am HOPING it will be:
    Overhaul - Groot; Tune Up - Rocket

What I THINK it will be:
    Update - Both Black Panther's ---- not related to Chadwick's passing, but because the skill class needs some love and these kind of make the most sense. OR both Daredevils...

What it WILL be:
    Tune Up - Juggernaut; Update - A Spidey verse champ...probably Miles.

Both Daredevils? Classic has that great evade chance and decent damage, whilst Netflix Daredevil has... nothing (crits and armor break)
    What I hope:
    Overhaul: Iron Fist or Spiderman Miles Morales
    Update: Green Goblin or Thor Ragnarok
    Tune-up: Ebony Maw or Dormammu
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

And even after the "buff" he is still one of the worst champs in the game
    He is one of the best champions in the game. Probably the best one if I'm being honest.
    No need for a buff.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I was really hoping Kabam would provide a rolling list of its plans rather than announcing several months ahead in the roadmap and then going silent.

Groot and Iron Fist are on top of my list.

He is one of the best champions in the game. Probably the best one if I'm being honest.
    No need for a buff.
    Just curious when you are going to share some videos of Maw being "the best in the game"... because even though I like him and he has some use, he isn't even a top 5 mystic. PROVE US WRONG!!!

No need for a buff.
    Just curious when you are going to share some videos of Maw being "the best in the game"... because even though I like him and he has some use, he isn't even a top 5 mystic. PROVE US WRONG!!!
    YES! I want proof he is not a bottom tier mystic and bottom tier champion overall
    Bottom tier might be a little extreme... middle is more likely. I mean I'd take him over Juggs, Uns. Colossus, Iron Fist, Jane, Diablo and maybe Dr. Strange.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

they already buffed maw

and what a great champion he is now
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Dormammu
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Iron Patriot is a disgrace to America. Fix him you darn Canadians
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I think good champs to Tune Up are those who have the kit but not the numbers. I would suggest champs like

Terrax. Increase rock field time and damage to truly sink it in, increase armor break potency and duration for easier gameplay. Maybe powergain and base stats too.

Vulture - He actually has a surprisingly modern Kit, just lacks damage. GIve more damage! Less energies needed.

M.O.D.O.K - Making his fluctuations more likely to go on the upside and increasing his nums around might actually make him pretty good, tho he lacks some utility.

Surfer - I'd personally like Surfer to get a tuneup. Just longer buffs period might do the trick. He's just kind of hard to use and unrewarding compared to him being hard right now. Also maybe base stat for more armor cuz yknow. Metallic man.

Diablo. If he's gonna have penalties his concotions should be REALLY good.

It is very hard to find tho. Tune up itself is very resrictive. Characters that deserve Updates or Overhauls, there are tons. But tune ups require them to have good kits but not good enough numbers which is hard.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Dormammu is a character than has the kit but not the numbers IMHO. Civil Warrior is another one who could maybe just do with a numbers tweak. Maw might benefit from a numbers boost but don’t have enough experience with him to say.
    Iron Patriot and Juggernaut arguably need more than just a numbers boost (would be better than nothing though).
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I know surfer is pretty good but I'd love to see just a slight tune up in his numbers.
    But a few champs I would like to see that really need it are OG BP, Moon Knight, Kamala Khan, Groot
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Diablo, Silver Surfer, Cyclops (both), Black Panther (both) OG Spidey, Miles Morales, OG Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Karnak, Loki, Deadpool (both) are some of the many characters I think should get buffed.