**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Now that CCP vids are out, what are everyone's thoughts on Cosmic Ghost Rider?

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider >>>>> Cable
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

COSMIC GHOST RIDER IS ALREADY THE BEST COSMIC CHAMPION IN THE GAME AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE

Correct.

Correct. Cable is very powerful but Cosmic Ghost Rider is insanely powerful.

Cosmic Ghost Rider >>>>>>Domino>>>>>>Cable
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Still not convinced of whole "Best Cosmic" thing. As of right now, I still don't think he'll be as relevant or usable as Corvus, CMM, or Hype. He definitely has potential to be though. I just wanna give it some more time.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I think the biggest thing I’m worried about is a nerf right now he is insane. I’m nervous they might nerf him
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Still not convinced of whole "Best Cosmic" thing. As of right now, I still don't think he'll be as relevant or usable as Corvus, CMM, or Hype. He definitely has potential to be though. I just wanna give it some more time.

This exactly ☝️
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Looks solid. Easily a top 5 cosmic, I'd put him below corvus and Hyperion but above cmm, aarkus and the rest.
    Feel like they're going to tone him down after building up the hype. Saving for the next 6* featured so we'll see by then
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

yeah no
    Rookiie said:
    This was crazy.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

There's no confusion, there is absolutely no chance in hell he is as good as corvus, ZERO.

Etjama said:

There's no confusion, there is absolutely no chance in hell he is as good as corvus, ZERO.
    Now that's just wrong, you're just salty cuz you have a r3 6* Corvus. CGR DEFINITELY has the potential to be better than Corvus.

yeah no
    yeah yeah
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

He looks so dang good. He reminds me of Doctor Doom where in most Act 6 fights, the opponent will be dead after an sp3 then an sp2.

I would consider him a top 2 cosmic with and without suicides. With suicides, the top 2 are Corvus and CGR (not in any particular order). Without suicides, the top 2 are Hyperion and CGR (not in any particular order).

Cosmic Ghost Rider has it all. Crazy damage, lots of utility, and immunities. I want to get him so badly but I am no whale 😞.

He's gotta be nerfed if Cull and Namor broke the game he makes no sense at all.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Holy hell. Are people really this incapable of waiting a few more weeks for these champs to become more accessible to get a real determination on this guy?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    He looks awesome but in my opinion, people are overrating him. And he is bound to get tuned down. Remember namor? And cull? Cull especially, I can’t see how this guy isn’t getting tuned down. Although, he kinda stinks against:tunnel vision, any evade/autoblock, buff nullify, shrug off, power manipulation, damage over time, block penetration or unblockable. He will be much less useful then.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Holy hell. Are people really this incapable of waiting a few more weeks for these champs to become more accessible to get a real determination on this guy?

Gotta drive up the arena scores, you know?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Cosmic GR > @KDSuperFlash10
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Should really wait and see before any judgement.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I think he's one of the best cosmic released this year so far, he's def a top 2 or 3 cosmic champ
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Nerf incoming
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Now that's just wrong, you're just salty cuz you have a r3 6* Corvus. CGR DEFINITELY has the potential to be better than Corvus.
    why would that make me salty? that's completely illogical
    MattMan said:

Nerf incoming

It has already come

Etjama said:

why would that make me salty? that's completely illogical
    Cuz you said there is “ZERO” chance CGR is better than Corvus which is just wrong
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

MattMan said:

Nerf incoming

It has already come

At least lagacys videos were post nerf so he still looks incredible
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

MattMan said:

Nerf incoming

It has already come

The gameplay we saw from lagacy was already post nerf so he's still insane.

MattMan said:

Nerf incoming

It has already come

At least lagacys videos were post nerf so he still looks incredible
    H3t3r said:

MattMan said:

Nerf incoming

It has already come

The gameplay we saw from lagacy was already post nerf so he's still insane.
    Yep