**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where has your first 5* ended up?

HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
I'm pretty sure everyone remembers their first 5*. Personally my 5* moon knight is still at r2 and is just arena points now. Where is your 5* now?

Where has your first 5* ended up? 179 votes

I use them everyday and they are part of my main questing team
15%
DarkZenpseudosaneAlbi⁴7²00⁴Colonaut123NysseRamadaabqberIron_Patriot_is_litDeaconPapicante1MR_61088SpideyFunkoJoshua_EiversOneMast3rHieitakuJessieSFluffy_pawsJavivitoArtic_ToweryZan0 28 votes
I use them occasionally, and they are good for specific fights (ex: bringing blade just for magik)
14%
Alex13369ThatGuyYouSaw235Rbk19ch4rnLegendboy2411spaceoctopusVoltolosMaxGamingThatOneMasterGamerSidDDragonLpirnie5321Xxxdaniel3344Tiger360ArsozMauledDPXFistheGOATAdil08UrAWizardWadeSneakyWarriorUnio77 26 votes
They are chillin on war defense
3%
R_D_Jrcx23433Raichu626FiiNCHSaltE_Wenis69ShenkWill3808 7 votes
I use them in AQ/AW attack
1%
Mike8mn123dudeyourfather 2 votes
Arena points for me
34%
DrZolaMr_PlatypusPalanthraxWorld EaterzuffySiriusBreakLvernon15FR33_HUG5RoOOtsRasiloverThefire13TheHeroDeservedAckbar67ZsirhcZKDSuperFlash10heartbreakid_22JChanceH9Xva23RockypantherxKelvinKage 62 votes
I don't play arena, they aren't on war defense, never use them offensively, because they suck.
30%
TheTAbyssSnizzbarK1lltasticyossIsman1998Ab_Samad16wegnerkNitro422SceptilemaniacOnmixHammerbro_64Furious_Fighter1spiderknight616CupidMcord117TheHoodedDormammuRisenfromhellUnidentifiedCreatureTatteredSailLmao 54 votes

Comments

• HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Arena points for me
    Crcrcrc said:

My top champ still, and my first awakening. I am so glad I got hyperion

Dang that is extremely lucky, still don't have a 5* hype yet.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Arena points for me
    Poor ironman sitting on the bench
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I use them occasionally, and they are good for specific fights (ex: bringing blade just for magik)
    My first five 5*s were Omega Red, Nightcrawler, OG Captain Marvel, AA, and Magik in that order. I think Void and CMM were in my first 10 as well. Most of my often-used champs were my earlier pulls. I got lucky, since most people seem to pull their better champs later.

Yeah that's right, Im bragging. Bwahahahaha!!!
    Arena points for me

My first five 5*s were Omega Red, Nightcrawler, OG Captain Marvel, AA, and Magik in that order. I think Void and CMM were in my first 10 as well. Most of my often-used champs were my earlier pulls. I got lucky, since most people seem to pull their better champs later.

Yeah that's right, Im bragging. Bwahahahaha!!!

Well I did have a cmm, aegon+gem, omega+gem, and stealthy before my 15th 5*
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Arena points for me
    Kamala khan
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    First 5* was venom and for a while he was useless then his buff came around. Now he's at r5 and used for any spider man and more
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I love Quake so much
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

I love Quake so much

I love Sentinel so much.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Ghost.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Arena points for me
    Black panther cw
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    CMM for the win
  • FlyingMonkeyFlyingMonkey Posts: 20
    manan_44 said:

I love Quake so much

I love Sentinel so much.
    I love Aegon so much
    Arena points for me

CMM for the win

yes indeed
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Arena points for me
    Colossus Pre-Buff - Never used him

Now Post-Buff - Use him everywhere, my #1 most used champion
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Arena points for me
    Miles Frickin Morales, damn does he need a buff.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    Arena points for me
    My first 5* was Gambit. I usually use him only in arena
    Arena points for me

My first 5* was Gambit. I usually use him only in arena

hope the buff is good
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    Arena points for me
    my first 5* was a superior iron man
    i cried
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Magneto. He went from an unused loser to my best champ on my roster and my soon to be first 5* r5
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    I don't play arena, they aren't on war defense, never use them offensively, because they suck.
    One painfull word Karnak.
  • MikeFrisbieMikeFrisbie Posts: 25
    Arena points for me
    Captain Marvel (Classic) was my first 5-star years ago. Strangely enough I still haven't awakened her.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Arena points for me
    Mine was Venompool. He served me well, but he sits eternally at r2. My second was Angela who is at r4 and gets used a fair bit and my third was Blade who is also at r4 and almost never gets used.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    My first two were superior Ironman and groot. I do arena, but barely even use them there.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Arena points for me
    Star-Lord.

Like a lot of my experiences with MCoC, I finally awakened him after I really didn’t need him.

Dr. Zola
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    My first was Loki. Used him for 5.4.6 Ultron fight that's it.