**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

LESSSSGOOO

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
ACT 5 in the f Ing bin! It’s been a emotional rollercoaster. First I wasted 400 units on ultron with Loki because he was buggy, then I got magneto and awakened and max sig him with the one in the heroic side quest, then I almost one shot him on my first attempt with him (got to 10 percent) and finished with doom. No units spent for my completion run! Then got a dupe on my storm out of the crystal.😭 but idc cuz I’m so Happy rn.

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

ACT 5 in the f Ing bin! It’s been a emotional rollercoaster. First I wasted 400 units on ultron with Loki because he was buggy, then I got magneto and awakened and max sig him with the one in the heroic side quest, then I almost one shot him on my first attempt with him (got to 10 percent) and finished with doom. No units spent for my completion run! Then got a dupe on my storm out of the crystal.😭 but idc cuz I’m so Happy rn.

Shout out to mags for this wouldn’t be possible with out him. Shout out to doom and arkangel cuz they carried me through the whole act. And thank you all for helping me get to this point. Btw can you submit a video on here?
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Same except I duped bishop when I did I it ....

Great Job though 👍!
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Shout out to mags for this wouldn’t be possible with out him. Shout out to doom and arkangel cuz they carried me through the whole act. And thank you all for helping me get to this point. Btw can you submit a video on here?
    Yes you can just upload it to YouTube and then copy the link and paste it here
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrat m8 !
    Its always a great feeling to reach a progression milestone
  • FilthyMcRickFilthyMcRick Posts: 15
    Congratulations Man
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Congratulations @SaltE_Wenis69 !
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Magneto is a top 3 mutant.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Congrats!