**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry just doesn’t work

Parry is now a gamble on weather it will work or not, I have video from the same fight where parry works fine at the start, then towards the end it say parry yet the AI just carries on like it’s just a block

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The_nutz said:

Parry is now a gamble on weather it will work or not, I have video from the same fight where parry works fine at the start, then towards the end it say parry yet the AI just carries on like it’s just a block

can you share the video?

Man this srsly is a great issue parry just don't work like it used to everytime u use it u have to pray that somehow it works i have already lost many story quest and have to restart the whole run again but don't have energy

It works fine for me, do you have a video?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    ZAN667 said:

I'm having parry issues as well, on about 50% of my fights, I'll parry and the words will come up parry but it's will not parry/stun

When I use White Meg, I only can parry about 20% of the time

White mags parry is currently bugged, same for any champ using his synergies
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    lol I've had that happen to me multiple times this month. I lost against the CGR boss because of that and died in war twice because of it. I was wondering if my skill went down or something but i guess it's bugged
  • I thought I was just being rubbish this morning but it certainly explains a lot. Haven’t recorded anything though. It’s just general gameplay in 6.2.5
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    How about posting some video? I’ve seen issues with parry timing just being way off but it seems to be more micro lag related as the other interactions are just slightly off during the fight as well. That said, I have yet to see the Parry text flash up but opponent keeps going like it never happened... heard others say it is the case but still no video.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I have found parry to be device temperamental. My Ipad is the best, and Android just seems to please itself! lol
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★

The point is not that parry is not working, but there are some much lags and micro lags that the game doesn't react quick enough and so we have the feeling that parry doesn't work and it's the same with dexterity

I’m leaning more and more towards this conclusion myself with what I’m experiencing in fights this past week.

Just today I was fighting morning star boss in 5.4.2 on my mini acct with warlock and she fires her sp1 but I knew it was coming and hit block way ahead since I had her pinned on the wall... her first hit of the sp1 hit me and knocked me back and like magic, without me lifting my thumb off the screen at all, warlock blocks the next two hits of her sp1.
    It’s like it lagged out the initial block input then activated it immediately after that first kick of her sp1 without me doing a thing. 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️
    I play on iPhone 8+ and iPad Pro 11.2 and stuff like this happens with either device now.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    In the Gwenpool fight in the new EQ, Sometimes I couldn't parry her. I read the nodes, and I don't think I'm missing anything. Parry seemed to work everywhere else, but maybe I'm wrong?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

In the Gwenpool fight in the new EQ, Sometimes I couldn't parry her. I read the nodes, and I don't think I'm missing anything. Parry seemed to work everywhere else, but maybe I'm wrong?

Her combo count reduces ability accuracy. It doesn't reset either. Over "x" amount of hits, she's immune to parry.
  • pruthvipruthvi Posts: 1
    I certainly dont have video
    but I face issue while doing parry
    the game is showing parry but the ai is not getting stunned :(
    my top champ is caiw , he really need parry

Her combo count reduces ability accuracy. It doesn't reset either. Over "x" amount of hits, she's immune to parry.
    Alright then
    pruthvi said:

I certainly dont have video
    but I face issue while doing parry
    the game is showing parry but the ai is not getting stunned :(
    my top champ is caiw , he really need parry

who are you fighting, what are the nodes? it sounds like you are running into an AAR issue
  • TrakazTrakaz Posts: 15
    this was happening when i was fighting gwenpool in cavalier difficulty many times. will go in again and try to record it
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Gwenpool reduces ability accuracy with her sig ability.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    If you all are basing this “no parry” issue off the Gwenpool fight then you’re barking up the wrong tree. That fight/node is designed to enhance her sig ability of ability accuracy reduction so she’s going to be essentially stun immune after 5 or so hits

If you all are basing this “no parry” issue off the Gwenpool fight then you’re barking up the wrong tree. That fight/node is designed to enhance her sig ability of ability accuracy reduction so she’s going to be essentially stun immune after 5 or so hits

I don't think this is about Gwenpool. Well at least according to these guys
  • ZAN667ZAN667 Posts: 19
    Aq map 5 path1 white mag parry is broken still, I parry/stun the words come up parry but it just doesn't work

When are you going to fix it as it's costing me units, health pots, as it's sooo broken
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    ZAN667 said:

Aq map 5 path1 white mag parry is broken still, I parry/stun the words come up parry but it just doesn't work

When are you going to fix it as it's costing me units, health pots, as it's sooo broken

They said the fix is coming next update. Tracked here.
  • Still happening. I know it’s not my phone missing inputs any update?