Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Legends run questions

Aaronk90Aaronk90 Posts: 54
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I deleted the mail already and can’t seem to find the answer. Is the legends run still for exploring Heroic and Master difficulties of the monthly EQ? I thought I remembered reading something that it was changing to Uncollected and Cavalier difficulties. Also, if it’s still Heroic/Master, what’s generally the time to beat?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AtoneAtone Posts: 10
    From my understanding it’s the same. Complete 100% on Heroic and Master. From what I’ve seen, the average time in a Legends Run ranges from about 2 hours and 50 minutes to about 3 hours and 20. It’s just depends on the event quest itself. My time for this Legends Run was 2:54. Also for the Uncollected and Cavalier Legends Run, supposedly it won’t happen til next year. Better claim your OG Legends Run title before it goes away.
  • Aaronk90Aaronk90 Posts: 54
    Awesome, thanks guys. Finally got Corvus to r3 and rocking full suicides, so I figure this is as good of a chance as ever to go for it.
    Anytime man. Let us know what Time you get. :smile:

I finished at about 3 hours and 14 minutes. Game crashed every half hour, so hopefully it doesn’t come back to bite me
    Aaronk90 said:

I finished at about 3 hours and 14 minutes. Game crashed every half hour, so hopefully it doesn’t come back to bite me

Yea same with me. The game crashed every 30 minutes but I quickly went back in. So my biggest trick even tho I kept crashing was to never leave the event quest to recover anything. I bought energy refills as I ran out on the go. I only spent 500 units. I also used a stopwatch so I knew when to boost every hour. I completed master then heroic. Hopefully this can help you out a little next time “if” you don’t get it this time. I believe your time is good tho, I have faith you’ll get it.
    Yeah, I actually used the crashes as my stopwatch lol. But I was keeping a pretty close eye on the clock and Corvus’ attack rating to notice if they fell off. We’ll see how it shakes out, but hopefully it’s good enough. I have no desire to do that again 😂