**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seek help on Mephisto Hades - Poison Path

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t know how to break the continuous unstoppable, can you guys give me some insights? Thanks.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Medusa, Hyperion, or CMM could all work easily
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Man_Bat said:

Thanks, I used Hype. May I know if there is any ways to remove unstoppable or only armor break works? Thanks.
    Btw, is continuous unstoppable intentional or a bug? I ran the 1st week poison path and didn’t face that continuous unstoppable. I didn’t aware of the description in node buff and I also notice some ppl mention that in YouTube. Thanks.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    The boosts have side effects if you use them. They're not here to make the challenge trivial just different.
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    edited October 2020
    Reference said:

Man_Bat said:

Thanks, I used Hype. May I know if there is any ways to remove unstoppable or only armor break works? Thanks.
    Dont use the soul boost as hyperion is already poison immune. I guess the unstoppable is triggering because you are using the boosts.

I used she-hulk without the boost and dont remember unstoppable trigerring, even when slow debuff wasnt on.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Don't use the boost since Hype is already Poison Immune. If you want to use a non-Poison Immune, use someone who has a reliable nullify like Sorcerer Supreme. Worked well for me. You can also use champs who can inflict slow.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Ghost with hood synergy.
    Hulk
    Hyperion
    Corvus Glaive
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Spider Gwen with boost. Hyperion Medusa CMM. OG Captain Marvel all work well without boost
    Thanks you buddies for explaining! Now I know why and I won’t use that boost. Thanks!
    Done. No more continuous unstoppable. Thanks!

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Yeah those boosts aren't really worth having to contend with tail end of the "devil's deal" from Mephisto lol
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    You will only benefit from the Poison boost if you have Sorcerer Supreme. I actually enjoyed that path as I can just spam SP1, nullification aura, mystic dispersion power gain, repeat.