**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 6star. 2.0

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
So today my cousin opened his 1st 6star.
Plz give ur thoughts on him

Comments

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I am at level 50 and uncollected but I dont even half half a six star.
    Any 6star is good unless you are in act6.
    And darkhawk is good in indeed.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Thanks guys..
    Yeah even I was shocked on seeing that he had a 6star but he is already conquered.
    His 5star luck also sucks
    except that sunspot from legendary crystal and voodoo from mystic and science as 2nd 5star
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

.....level 35 not even uncollected im assuming and he has a six star???? progression is scuffed these days...

It is a good bit compared to what it was. I was able to hit cavelier at lvl 46. I’m currently at lvl 49 with 5 6* and
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    lol progression is so messed up rn not even uncollected and has a 6*. But yea Darkhawk is good
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    He’ll work in act 5 unduped. But he needs high sig to be viable in act 6
    How much would you rate his roster

.....level 35 not even uncollected im assuming and he has a six star???? progression is scuffed these days...

It is a good bit compared to what it was. I was able to hit cavelier at lvl 46. I’m currently at lvl 49 with 5 6* and
    yea that's messed up. When i was lvl 49 I had like 10 5*s and was uncollected. Can wasn't out yet but still like thats insane. People are getting handed so much now
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

except that sunspot from legendary crystal and voodoo from mystic and science as 2nd 5star

He has 6 5*s, outta that 2 very good (Sunspot, Voodoo) and 1 good (Massacre). That means 50% of his 5*s are usable. That is actually awesome ratio.

For comparison: my first good 5* was Doc Ock and he was my 12th.
    Kerneas said:

shield456 said:

He has 6 5*s, outta that 2 very good (Sunspot, Voodoo) and 1 good (Massacre). That means 50% of his 5*s are usable. That is actually awesome ratio.

He has 7 5stars.
    Iron Patriot there too 😂 😂 😂 😂
    shield456 said:

Kerneas said:

shield456 said:

He has 7 5stars.
    Iron Patriot there too 😂 😂 😂 😂
    Sooory, I can't count :smiley: But still, even 3/7 good (or better) 5*s are a good thing to have. Certainly not terrible
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

100/10

He doesn't even have a maxed 4* and he already has a 6* champ. That's ridiculous, especially for the level of content he has completed.
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

yea that's messed up. When i was lvl 49 I had like 10 5*s and was uncollected. Can wasn't out yet but still like thats insane. People are getting handed so much now

Yeah I have 45 5* an that’s not counting the few that I’ve duped. But a lot of it to was the fact I had several god tier champs right off the bat. My first 2 5* were gambit an red mags. Then I pulled like ghost BWCV Corvus hyp an so on
    all right together.
    edited October 2020

shield456 said:

100/10

He doesn't even have a maxed 4* and he already has a 6* champ. That's ridiculous, especially for the level of content he has completed.
    Even I thought the same and showed him my roster and asked him did he hack he said no he earned them legally in an innocent was and I burst out laughing congratulating him 😂 😂 😂

Yeah I have 45 5* an that’s not counting the few that I’ve duped. But a lot of it to was the fact I had several god tier champs right off the bat. My first 2 5* were gambit an red mags. Then I pulled like ghost BWCV Corvus hyp an so on
    all right together.

yea progression is bad rn too many people get stuff right off the bat yet complain cause they can't pass something. It took skill to get your first 5* but now you get handed it

This is my account.
    I believe the summoner appreciation gave everyone 6stars so early
    shield456 said:

This is my account.

That is disgusting luck sir
    Kerneas said:

shield456 said:

This is my account.

That is disgusting luck sir
    Is it 😊😊??

A 6 star that quick. Kabams practically giving away 6*. Do you even get the same satisfaction after opening a 6*? I remember a couple years ago when 5* were the 6* of the game now and I’ll get so nervous to open them. However congrats to your cousin on the dark hawk. Ideally he needs awakening but a good pull nonetheless.

yea those were the days. I wish i could go back to. The game was really fun back then
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Better than my first 6*... a STILL useless Yellowjacket.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Ive only been playing for just over a year, and didnt get my first 6* until I completed act 5 and at level 60. Soo either things have progressed super fast or I'm a slowpoke
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    always good to have champs with immunity especially 6 star. i haven't quite mastered Darkhawk but he's a very good champ to have in your roster. excellent pull.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    This makes me think back to last year during the gifting event when someone was at a super low summoner level (I want to say below 15?) and pulled a 6* Spidergwen. The idea of having that much firepower on your squad that early in the game...I feel like that would ruin the game for anyone who actually wants to feel like they are earning their progression. Being so much stronger than your opponents that early makes the game far too easy. No chance to develop the skills they'll need later.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, I remember when I got it with 4-40s and explored act 5 with 5-50s, how time’s have changed...
    Also not even a r3 5* or a r5 4*
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

shield456 said:

Out of 7, 5 of them are really good.
    If you know how to play annihilus he can do decent bit of damage. Do not forget the man is power drain/burn immune.

Ultron is one of the rare double immunes in the game. Decent damage.. 2x Regen and Decent bleed. Evade etc

The above 2 champs can be great AW defender at his level.

Dont know much about sentry.. So i cant say anything.

Anyways crazy 5* luck he has got.
    I remember i used to yo have only 3 useful champs out of my first 10 5*.