**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2020 Critical Failure

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
Used to be very few options to go against Dominos passive degen damage. Now in 2020 there's several options can we name them all.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Longshot and gladiator hulk that’s all I know
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Mysterio
    Guardian (I think)
    AA
    Gulk
    Longshot
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Mysterio is still the best Domino counter along with Ghost if you only do one-hit mediums. Others will either get unlucky or take crit failure damage.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Old Man Logan also
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Old Man Logan also

Surprisingly.

Old Man Logan also

While he's immune to AAR, he'll still take crit failure damage and get unlucky
    Chikel said:

Old Man Logan also

I dare you to duel a Domino right now with OML, and you'll see that's not true.
    Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

Old Man Logan also

He doesn't? I've never fought Domino with him. Mysterio has always been my go to
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

Old Man Logan also

Pretty sure that's a bug though. He should still be able to get crit fail when not getting passive bleeds
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Idk man but I think I would agree that 2020 was a critical failure
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Voodoooooo
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    No one is immune to Critical Failure.
    Champs with 100% chance to activate abilities and AAR immunity will work.
    Few Masteries can trigger Critical Failure.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

sorcerer supreme when duped also is immune to domino

In what way? Even at max potency of 50% her evade could still fail when unlucky.
    Djin said:

No one is immune to Critical Failure.
    Champs with 100% chance to activate abilities and AAR immunity will work.
    Few Masteries can trigger Critical Failure.

Forgetting you have resonate on against Domino is always fun
    Mcdonalds said:

Lormif said:

In what way? Even at max potency of 50% her evade could still fail when unlucky.
    Who’s evade?
    When unlucky against domino you have 100% AAR on evade and dex, and an additional 50% AAR in general. Since she is not a tech supreme should get unlucky. this is why when people attempt to evade her sp1 while unlucky they tend to get smacked in the face and crit failed on top of that.
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

Old Man Logan also

But he does takencrit failure from sp2
    Nope, he doesn't take crit fail at all.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    BeroMan said:
    It's the concussion. It will reduce Domino's ability accuracy.
    Lormif said:

Mcdonalds said:

Lormif said:

Who’s evade?
    When unlucky against domino you have 100% AAR on evade and dex, and an additional 50% AAR in general. Since she is not a tech supreme should get unlucky. this is why when people attempt to evade her sp1 while unlucky they tend to get smacked in the face and crit failed on top of that.
    You just block sp1 if unlucky. Outside dex, all her abilities can't fail at max sig and she has decent energy resistance in the chance you crit fail a dex proc against a basic attack. Her regen on blocks easily deals with the sp1 though.
    Mcdonalds said:

Lormif said:

Mcdonalds said:

Lormif said:

Who’s evade?
    slow?
    your evade, not domino, while you are attempting to evade HER sp1

Lormif said:

Mcdonalds said:

Lormif said:

Who’s evade?
    You just block sp1 if unlucky. Outside dex, all her abilities can't fail at max sig and she has decent energy resistance in the chance you crit fail a dex proc against a basic attack. Her regen on blocks easily deals with the sp1 though.
    Oh, I know how to get around it, I am just pointing out that she is still technically affected, the previous statement was she was not affected. You need a tech to not be affected at all.