**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    edited September 2017
    Galaxy s8 in aw with wolverine 5/50 4* against juggernaut. Is this the "we're going to make the nodes harder" you wrote about? If so, it worked lol
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    rishisai wrote: »
    Do u think the whales have brain ?? , Only a boycott will bring the game back to playable

Yes, like last time. Well, that didn't last too long.
  • 187 wrote: »
    still no word? not even an acknowledgment? I mean this isn't even at the level of the dash+simultaneous attack where it was a bit hard to reproduce.

Be patient. Kabam just follows the usual routine after an intensively beta-tested bug is released:

1. Asking players to release device and champion information in order to help the team to "locate" (lol) the bug. For a couple of days Kabam will go quiet, if pressed too hard they will remind you to provide more data (that is so essential), and will just keep on closing threads for different or even no reasons.
    2. Around mid of the month they will acknowledge, that they were able to reproduce/locate the bug. The developers are now working hard to find a proper fix. Besides that Kabam will go quiet, if pressed too hard they will remind you that they are working on a solution, and will just keep on closing threads for different or even no reasons.
    3. With the new update for next month around the corner the team will announce that they were able to find a fix for the bug. They will thank the community for providing essential information, that helped them to find a fix. Besides that Kabam will go quiet, if pressed too hard they will remind you that a fix will be included in next update, and will just keep on closing threads for different or even no reasons.

We are still at the beginning of stage 1. Meanwhile they are busy reviewing the impact on revenues of the current bug, while testing future bugs for the upcoming release. As a longtime player you should become used to it.

You forgot the real first stage of denial - "everything is working as intended"
  • So deleted the app and re-install with the hopes that mayb it was just a one off... so went through my entire roster, happens with all champs. From voodoo to cap to ultron and even Luke... so seems that it's all champs not just a selected few... #justsaying

Tried on iPhone 6,iPhone 6s and my iphone 7 all the same
  • B012B012 Posts: 38
    Experiencing same issue. It's unable to recover first from opponent, after using magik sp2. He will always recover before you
    @htc m8, Android 6.0, game v 15.1.0
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    This is absolutely an issue. I've had it happen on 3 different Android devices, and 2 Apple devices. The champs just stand there for a split second instead of being able to move after any special. I suppose you were trying to nerf stun lock with Thor but u screwed it up across all champs. Thanks again, Kabam!

Droid:
    Xiao mi pad 1,3, meizu 4 pro phone

Apple:
    iPad 3rd generation, iPad 7 plus.

This is an intentional nerf.
  • Exactly the issue I'm having. It seems to be noticeable with alot of champions. I've found that I also can not dash in straight after a special attack which is specifically irritating when trying to take advantage of a stun or when using magik to aggressively intercept the opponent in the corner.
  • Can't be bothered to read 15 pages of comments and I'm sure it's already been said but not only have response times been messed up, the AI seems to have been fed steroids.

Let's hope this is fixed before next quest/war so we can get back to enjoying playing rather than it being about who is stupid enough to spend units to overcome a bug.

UNITS DON'T KILL BUGS. COMPETENT TESTERS KILL BUGS!!!
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Oh hey, would you look at that, Vision's back to causing no damage with his specials and their power burns. The bugs are stockpiling, people.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    YoMoves wrote: »
    Oh hey, would you look at that, Vision's back to causing no damage with his specials and their power burns. The bugs are stockpiling, people.

He was never fixed, I think it happens more in arena, but I've seen it in aq and general questing too. They're supposed to have a fix for 16.0, but with how this patch went. I wouldn't hold my breath
  • BURHAN123BURHAN123 Posts: 5
    My game gets close while playing
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Hey everyone, just merged some threads together that seem to be reporting the same issue. Could those of you who are experiencing this issue provide the Champions you've experienced this issue with, their rank, what Champs you were fighting, the game mode you were fighting in, the device and OS you're using, and what version of the game you are running? Any extra info you can provide would be super helpful, as would any video you might have that demonstrates this.

Hey @Kabam Zibiit, there's an easy way to reproduce the bug. Karnak's S1 has a strike followed by him standing up straight and initiating True Strike. Before this update, if the strike hit the opponent, you could block the next attack (barely). Now, even if the strike hits, Karnak can't block the next attack.

I haven't tested on these other characters but you could also check if it's possible to hit them after their specials: Cyclops, Cable and War Machine. In the past it was not supposed to be possible.
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    BURHAN123 wrote: »
    My game gets close while playing

I hope your wallet does, too
  • OualwallssOualwallss Posts: 12
    Galaxy S8 can't dash back or charge in after sp.
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    aatrwb36lqkb.jpeg
  • B012B012 Posts: 38
    B012 wrote: »
    Experiencing same issue. It's unable to recover first from opponent, after using magik sp2. He will always recover before you
    @htc m8, Android 6.0, game v 15.1.0

https://streamable.com/rm5m8
  • Galaxy s6 edge Android 7.1
    Having trouble with all modes. Controls become unresponsive. Doesn't matter which hero.

Don't know if anyone else is having this issue as well but AI seems to completely ignore punches that should be landing. Was fighting a boss node on AW and this GR completely ignores multiple punches and went straight into his specials and killed me.
  • Each Champion stops after sp1 and 2 . Android 5.1.1
    Version 15.1.0
  • Mods, tomorrow start Aq. I wanna really hope those bugs been fixed before aq start.
    Tons of mex and still no answers.

What you gonna do????
  • WWWEZWWWEZ Posts: 13
    edited September 2017
    I have a screen recording of this bug that clearly shows the issue. Happy to send it. Easy way to replicate the bug is Hawkeye vs WS in RoL.. use his L1 then see that dash back doesn’t work

Hawkeye is R4 5*
    Device: iPhone
    Latest OS
  • Same Here... dash back after Spezial Attack und parry not work fine...

I use a Ipad Pro 10.5 latest iOS 11.0.1 and a One Plus 3 with the latest android 7.1.1. Mcoc 15.1 is installed.

network is a Wifi AC with 400Mbytes internet connection.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • As i see it and i would like to believe it to be not true but in the previous 14.0 they messed up Vision on purpose as he was really good against fighting the Collector by controlling power. Now in this update the event quest has 2 mystic champs as hard boss fights and the best champ to counter them would be Hulk,class bonus damage and his chain stun can come in handy alot, so they messed up his reaction time after the special so he can't get that 2nd round of combo while the opponent is stunned and just so that it doesn't seem obvious that they messed up with Hulk, they messed most of the champs reaction time after a special and later will label it as a "bug" following with "fix in for next update" and the players just have to wait for it while wasting on potions to finish the event quest.
    Thoughts ?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited September 2017

I haven't tested on these other characters but you could also check if it's possible to hit them after their specials: Cyclops, Cable and War Machine. In the past it was not supposed to be possible.

Cyclops is quite hittable after specials. Cable can be punished out of his 1bar, and War Machine out of his 2bar if you block the first hit.
  • AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27
    After Luke Cage's S1 he just gets in a fighting position. After Spider-Man's S2 he just stands there.
  • this game is unplayable after tge updated.
    too much bug... getting hit after releasing special... using item in aw unnecessarily.
    the game need to get fix asap...just thinking how we gonna play aq if this is not getting fix.
    even doormannu bug is back... u cannot swap back if he heavy attacks....like this many issue in the game...
    currently game is broken....
    only way u can play this game is using items.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Wow so no mods have stepped in here since the threads we're merged and you think this company cares about what happens to us?? This isn't an oversight. This is intentional.. You don't get this kind of reply and NONE of the mods have come in here to say anything... Now am beginning to feel that this is intentional from them... Every new update, new bugs. Vision hasn't been fixed and now we get another money spinner bug... Congrats kabam!!!!!
  • 1. Kabam folks did you update the game for API changes for IOS11? I doubt because not all country app stores got auto update.
    2. IOS11 pressing the home button on iPhone, many times crashes the game directly.
    3. Post the new update some issues are like once i land a 5 hit combo i cant parry many times, its either opponent misses the hit or i miss the hit after i try attacking the hero the attack misses.
    4. After evading the SPs, i still get hit with damage it shows evade and damage.

Will keep posted if I find any more issues.
  • Dash back not working. Samsung galaxy note 5 android. All champs