**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tech class?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
So this year we have had 1 tech champ if I’m not mistaken. And we have had sooo many mystics. The tech class in my opinion has some of the least numbers of good champs.(They have some beasts though.)

Really hoping for some tech champs in the last 2 months this year.

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    We did get buffs for HB and P2099 but i think science is the class that needs to be focused on next. The reason we got so many mystic is because Mystic has been short for soooo long
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

We did get buffs for HB and P2099 but i think science is the class that needs to be focused on next. The reason we got so many mystic is because Mystic has been short for soooo long

I don't think science needs more good champs, rn there's already plenty good like Quake, Capiw, Thing, Void, Torch, Red Guardian. IMO tech has way less god tiers and even skill would need buff before getting to science.
    Im talking about just more in general. Tech does need some more good champs but science needs like one or 2 more then tech then skill.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Science and skill both have a ton of really good champs, but tech only has a few.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I don't think science needs more good champs, rn there's already plenty good like Quake, Capiw, Thing, Void, Torch, Red Guardian. IMO tech has way less god tiers and even skill would need buff before getting to science.
    Im talking about just more in general. Tech does need some more good champs but science needs like one or 2 more then tech then skill.
    The science class isthe smallest class, but it also has a really high god-tier—meh ratio. Tech has a ton of duds. Maybe we could get more tech buffs in December.
    warlock ghost hulkbuster guilly 2099 guardian imiw starky pun 2099 sentinel doc ock plenty of good options. iron patriot also has a good synergy. tech has more good champions than skill and skill definitely has more duds.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

The science class isthe smallest class, but it also has a really high god-tier—meh ratio. Tech has a ton of duds. Maybe we could get more tech buffs in December.
    warlock ghost hulkbuster guilly 2099 guardian imiw starky pun 2099 sentinel doc ock plenty of good options. iron patriot also has a good synergy. tech has more good champions than skill and skill definitely has more duds.
    Yeah i think skill definitely does need new/good champs the most. Tech is probably next though
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

Yeah i think skill definitely does need new/good champs the most. Tech is probably next though
    What do you mean? We have skill corvus
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    Hopefully no more mystic/mutant champs this year, both these classes have way too many great toys to play with

Tech only has Guilly 2099, Ghost and Guardian and recently buffed Hulkbuster as great champs, Punisher 2099 despite his buff isn't a pull anyone would be very excited about, he's demi god level at best.

Need Tech to get atleast 2 additions before this year ends and even Skill, Aegon and Nick might need to get spine surgery for carrying an entire class for over an year
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Made an error, please disregard this comment.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Made an error, please disregard this comment.

are you joking me? this is quite possibly the worst opinion i have ever read.