**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GOING FOR CAVALIER

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am sick and tired of not pulling champs i want but that's fine and

now i wanna go for cavalier as my boosts and potions are expiring next week. Can Cavaliers out there help me which champs to take to r4 who would help me. My top ones are Doom, HB and 6* Sym spidey.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Doom and HB for sure...

maybe SS and Pyramid X? Heimdall might be nice for the cheat death

Edit: Rank up that Aarkus for sure. Didn’t even see him. He’s great.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    what champs do you expect to get? you have a fantastic roster. you need a poison immune, and I'm not sure who you should bring. maybe rhulk
  • StuchStuch Posts: 44
    Vision Aarkus will be very good for the ultron and sentinel bosses, so maybe rank him up
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

what champs do you expect to get? you have a fantastic roster. you need a poison immune, and I'm not sure who you should bring. maybe rhulk

Currently i am only hunting 3 champs, Warlock for immunities, Domino as I have rhulk and Massacre and Nick as i have a skill AG..nobody else
    Stuch said:

Vision Aarkus will be very good for the ultron and sentinel bosses, so maybe rank him up

That is my pick as well ..but then 6* sym .spidey cam armor break with his heavy as well so i am confused.
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    You need a poison immune for CB and a bleed immune for Bio Sentinel. Wait until you have those champs before pushing.
    Rohit_316 said:

Stuch said:

That is my pick as well ..but then 6* sym .spidey cam armor break with his heavy as well so i am confused.
    Aarkus stacks armor breaks, can have great damage, can armor shatter, and also prevents evade. I love sym spidey, but Aarkus is clearly the better option.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Rohit_316 said:

Stuch said:

Armor shatter = 100% AAR, they don't even gain power. Armor break isnt as effective.
    You'll still need a bleed immune for the biohazard sentinel in 6.1.2. He's worse than 6.1.6 Sentinel.

Practice 6.1.1 No Retreat. It takes some getting used to. Would also reccomend having a good heal block champ for sabretooth although it isnt 100% necessary.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    I'd take up Void, Killmonger and Aarkus if I were you
    But you need to awaken Void & sig him up

Rohit_316 said:

Stuch said:

Armor shatter = 100% AAR, they don't even gain power. Armor break isnt as effective.
    You'll still need a bleed immune for the biohazard sentinel in 6.1.2. He's worse than 6.1.6 Sentinel.

Practice 6.1.1 No Retreat. It takes some getting used to. Would also reccomend having a good heal block champ for sabretooth although it isnt 100% necessary.
    I hear ya ..thx a lot
    Mcdonalds said:

Bro you have one of the most overpowered champs in the entire game and then you have an r5 Doom, what more do you want?

But seriously, ya got 14K units you have absolutely nothing to worry about, and also Doom can do pretty much every boss even Crossbones if you use heimdall, Just do his sp3 power reserve rotation and you’ll be fine

I am saving units for mastery deals in december and variant 5 and variant 3 exploration plus act 5 exploration as well .. don't wanna spend tons of them ..i appreciate the comment though
    Erocks said:

You need a poison immune for CB and a bleed immune for Bio Sentinel. Wait until you have those champs before pushing.

Man-Thing is bleed immune
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Currently i am only hunting 3 champs, Warlock for immunities, Domino as I have rhulk and Massacre and Nick as i have a skill AG..nobody else
    The heck? There are champs w/ Warlock's immunities. Rhulk is a great champ himself, so is massacre. Aegon is amazing with a skill gem. If you only concern yourself w/ those three, you will not have a great time in this game.
    These 3 are the top ones to complete the roster ..else we all need many god tiers in our roster.
  • Harishane11Harishane11 Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    i mean if u wanna look at my roster u would cry for me. As a person with 20 5 star champs. My best 5 star is she hulk, followed by luke cage, iceman then red hulk, ronin then absolute bollocks. Me sad me need help :(

i mean if u wanna look at my roster u would cry for me. As a person with 20 5 star champs. My best 5 star is she hulk, followed by luke cage, iceman then red hulk, ronin then absolute bollocks. Me sad me need help :(

Mine isn't better either except for 2-3 good ones , that's how the luck of f2p feels like 😂
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Just take your time. Practice the first fight each quest a couple times to prepare. Check online guides and take the easiest path for the champs you bring. Doom, hb, Arkus, heimdall will be good for a lot. 5th is dealers choice. Good luck. You got this
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I used duped Void against Sentinel and Ultron on 6.1.2. I soloed Sentinel but used two revives for Ultron. It can be soloed but I messed up.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    the game gives u champions u need
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Rhulk could potentially be good for crossbones as he id poison immune and only needs to use some sp1's for good damage which can easily be done with the node

Mine isn't better either except for 2-3 good ones , that's how the luck of f2p feels like 😂

Rhulk could potentially be good for crossbones as he id poison immune and only needs to use some sp1's for good damage which can easily be done with the node

Yes he is my only good option ..also he regens 18% health on sp2 so should be good ..it'll kust be a long ass fight.
    Thank you for all your opinions guys. I have decided my team would be Doom, HB, Aarkus, Rhulk and Heimdall ( for cheat death) . Might as well take Sym. Supreme or Storm X up accordong to the nodes and opponents but the above 5 are almost done for entire cavalier . I think it should be good right ??
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Out of the 4 (from what I can see off the top of my head) poison immune champions you'll want to rank up rulk for 6.1.5. Or do what I did and used unit man (only took me 10 revives with a 4/55 VTD fully ramped up)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Rohit_316 said:

The heck? There are champs w/ Warlock's immunities. Rhulk is a great champ himself, so is massacre. Aegon is amazing with a skill gem. If you only concern yourself w/ those three, you will not have a great time in this game.
    These 3 are the top ones to complete the roster ..else we all need many god tiers in our roster.
    That is VERY false. BG doesn't have Aegon awakened and he has explored Act 6 and completed 2 abyss path.

Personally, I don't have Domino or Warlock as 5 or 6-Stars. Don't have rhulk or massacre either. I made it to 6.3.5 w/o them.
    Who's aegon, warlock or domino? Lol, I've completed act 6, explored 2 Variants, and I didn't need them for a thing!
    Thx guys ..with all the tip on whom to upgrade champs i became cavalier yesterday 😇
    Thx guys ..with all the tip on whom to upgrade champs i became cavalier yesterday 😇